Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Job At Ministry Of Works - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job At Ministry Of Works (1493 Views)

Recruitment At Ministry Of Agriculture / Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now) / Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job At Ministry Of Works by yungryce: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
i just had dis conversation n i thought i should share. i never knew job plenty like dis for Nigeria. i got a call from one ifeanyi and he told me to call one phillip ekendu (0810 399 0245) of federal ministry of works.

MODIFIED:
you people seem to be getting it wrong. i was only trying to be cocky. according to the conversation i had with the man, he was offering me a job at federal ministry of works and that i am required to pay N17,500 to get a form. i attached d record of the conversation i had with the man

Re: Job At Ministry Of Works by maxwell767(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
yungryce:
i just had dis conversation n i thought i should. i never knew job plenty like dis for Nigeria. i got a call form ifeanyi n told me to call one philip ekendu (0810 399 0245) feseral ministry of works

Re: Job At Ministry Of Works by Kemzeee1(f): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
maxwell767:

so do you mean will should call the same same number for job
Re: Job At Ministry Of Works by Desdemona(f): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nkechi your sister, Precious your cousin, Amaka your friend, Pascal, Annette, Ike and a host of them, are they employed? Forward that message to them.

Another SCAMMER!! Mods pls BAN.

1 Like

Re: Job At Ministry Of Works by yungryce: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
Kemzeee1:
so do you mean will should call the same same number for job

i recorded d message a had with a scammer who was offering me a job. i posted d amr recording so people can know and be careful
Re: Job At Ministry Of Works by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
yungryce:
i just had dis conversation n i thought i should. i never knew job plenty like dis for Nigeria. i got a call form ifeanyi n told me to call one philip ekendu (0810 399 0245) feseral ministry of works
U want make God send thunder come fire u?sem him face like ole angry
Re: Job At Ministry Of Works by maxwell767(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=Kemzeee1 post=48361237]so do you mean will should call the same same number for job

U can ask the op

(1) (Reply)

CHN Corporation Nigeria. / Vacancy: Lecturer/ Senior Lecturer/Reader Needed at Free University of Nigeria / Who Has Done The Test For Npower Agro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.