Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Who Needs A Perfume When You Have Got This ... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Needs A Perfume When You Have Got This ... (602 Views)

Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) / Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply / How To Produce Body Spray And Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs A Perfume When You Have Got This ... by lagosshoppers: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
There's something about liquid laundry detergents that get your clothes smelling much fresher than powder detergents. When I open the washing machine door and the fragrance of the detergent oozes out, the smell envelopes the entire room. 

For someone like me who doesn't use perfume, the floral smell from my detergent more than makes up. It seems like liquid detergents are packed full of luscious fragrances that are unleashed when they mix with water. If detergents were shoes, regular white powder detergents would be sandals - dull, boring and vanilla. While their liquid relatives would be high heels - attractive and full of life. 

ENJOY EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT OF ₦2,000 FREE TO SHOP NOW ON www.supermart.ng
USE{Voucher Code:Terry1}

(1) (Reply)

FOREX: Why Did My Computer Go Off When Installing MT4 / Who's Into Flipping? Help Me Sell My Domains / Sales Account Manager Vacancies At Forex Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.