Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Website Developer Needed To Design A Single Page HTML/PHP - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Developer Needed To Design A Single Page HTML/PHP (868 Views)

Drupal Website Developer Needed / How To Create A Slide Show Without Knowing Html,php,css Or Even Java Script / What Is Work Of Website Designer And Website Developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Developer Needed To Design A Single Page HTML/PHP by 3direct: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
I need someone to design a Single page HTML

You can call or Whatsapp me on 07031000279, BBM 58B96A2B

Urgently needed
Re: Website Developer Needed To Design A Single Page HTML/PHP by dwebdesign(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
i can build that for you according to your specification of PHP/HTML.

check contact details below at signature.
Re: Website Developer Needed To Design A Single Page HTML/PHP by 3asy: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Website Developer Needed To Design A Single Page HTML/PHP by hollyfat(m): 12:44am On Oct 11, 2015
call me on 08130327697 || www.hollyphat.ml
Re: Website Developer Needed To Design A Single Page HTML/PHP by seunoni34(m): 2:21am On Oct 11, 2015
3direct:
I need someone to design a Single page HTML

You can call or Whatsapp me on 07031000279, BBM 58B96A2B

Urgently needed
Most of the so called web developers on nairaland can't write php/HTML on their own and thereby depend on wordpress and other CMS packages to do the work for them. This is why their sites usually have a poor design architecture and a slow load time.
I'm an experienced expert in html5, css, JavaScript and php
You can contact me on
08169005109, bbm:567A5054
Re: Website Developer Needed To Design A Single Page HTML/PHP by kikesblog(m): 2:36am On Oct 11, 2015
seunoni34:

Most of the so called web developers on nairaland can't write php/HTML on their own and thereby depend on wordpress and other CMS packages to do the work for them. This is why their sites usually have a poor design architecture and a slow load time.
I'm an experienced expert in html5, css, JavaScript and php
You can contact me on
08169005109, bbm:567A5054

So why should we believe you too? You don't spoil other people brand to make yours

3 Likes

Re: Website Developer Needed To Design A Single Page HTML/PHP by 3direct: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
CLOSED! CLOSED!! CLOSED!!!
Re: Website Developer Needed To Design A Single Page HTML/PHP by ps3o(m): 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
I'm a professional developer, who has an experience of 8yrs in web development.
Though I don't encourage open source scripts being used for development...the guy who downgraded those who use opensource scripts, shouldn't have done so. Your own is to make known your area of expertise and capacity, not pulling them down by speech
Re: Website Developer Needed To Design A Single Page HTML/PHP by RIKSOF: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2015
Hi, I don't know if you find the right person for the job yet but this is something we have expertise in and would love to collaborate on.

RIKSOF is an agency, based out of Karachi, delivering custom mobile and web application development services to customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia. Our biggest strength is the team's track record of taking projects past the finish line under any circumstance.

Email: info@riksof.com
Re: Website Developer Needed To Design A Single Page HTML/PHP by seunoni34(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
kikesblog:

So why should we believe you too? You don't spoil other people brand to make yours
I'm not spoiling their brand, I'm only stating the obvious

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Design Something Like This? / Please I Need Your Help In Reviewing My Blog / How To Get A Free Domain Name Registration PLUS Cheap Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.