Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Get your Flyer and business card at your door step! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get your Flyer and business card at your door step! (746 Views)

Flyer Design In Photoshop Rate It Guys / How To Use Shoptomydoor To Get Ordered Goods Abroad To Your Door Step. / Hello ...I Am Offering Free Logo Design Services For Websites,blogs And Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get your Flyer and business card at your door step! by lexoft(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
Are you looking for the best graphics designers in Nigeria? Look no further. Lexoft Global Solutions is your No. 1 graphics design company with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria. Our designs are intense, dynamic, aesthetically gratifying with a unique proclivity for colorful graphics.

We major in logo designs, stationary branding, design and print of business cards and corporate I.D cards, design and print of roll-up banners, design and print of flyers and handbills, brochures and promotional gift items. We also design music album covers and allied materials.

These services were made possible as a result of our team of web and design professionals who are out to give you a run for your money.

You can also take advantage of our digital printing services for your corporate event branding and other publicity campaigns. Book now for your graphic design and printing services.

Please call 08083707004, 08027467926. Email: info@lexoft.com.ng. Website Http://www.lexoft.com.ng
Re: Get your Flyer and business card at your door step! by lexoft(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2015
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

List Of Interesting Posts On Plafomia / For The Wannabe Bloggers / I Need A Google Ads Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.