Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

How To Use Shoptomydoor To Get Ordered Goods Abroad To Your Door Step. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Use Shoptomydoor To Get Ordered Goods Abroad To Your Door Step. (3548 Views)

How To Verify UK And USA Adsense Pin In 5 Days Using Shoptomydoor ($10 Fee) / How To Verify UK And USA Adsense Pin In 5 Days Using Shoptomydoor ($10 Fee) / 3 Reasons Why Client Are Not Knocking On Your Door. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Shoptomydoor To Get Ordered Goods Abroad To Your Door Step. by najkied: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Do you know you can actually buy goods from china and get them to any location in the world including Nigeria? With Shoptomydoor, this is very possible and reliable. Shoptomydoor is a platform for delivery services and also as some online shops which you can buy directly from. Upon registration, shop to my door gives you three types of address which you can use. A USA address, a UK address, and also a china address. This 3 address given to you can be used to buy goods from
china, USA, UK, and it will be delivered to your Shoptomydoor warehouse. Then you will receive an email notifying you that you have a new arrival. Then you will be required to pay for the delivery of the goods to the desired location.

Shoptomydoor is very essential and reliable to use. I have used it before to buy from Macy,s store in UK and my order reached me here in Nigeria that was sometimes back. Before dollar hit us really bad….

How can I use Shoptomydoor?

Before you can use shop to my door, then you have to be a registered member. So to do this, simply go to www.shoptomydoor.com or Click HERE. Then after, you will be required to register.

shoptomydoor registration page

After registration, then three addresses will be provided for you. Your USA, UK, and your china address will be given to you. Before your account can be successfully activated, you have to confirm your phone number, and the address which you goods will be delivered to. For the phone number verification, you will be prompted to input your phone number and a confirmation text will be sent to you.
After that, then you will have to input the address which your goods will be delivered to. After all this, then your account has been fully activated. Then now you can buy from any online store and get your goods to your door step.

When buying from any china store, you can simply use your china address provided to you by Shoptomydoor… and if you are buying from USA like shops like ebay, Amazon, Macy’s etc. then you can use your USA address given to you by Shoptomydoor. After your goods have been delivered to your Shoptomydoor address, then you will receive an email notifying you that you have new goods in your ware house and you will be required to pay for the shipping cost. It depends on the size and weight of the goods. The size and weight of the goods will determine the shipping cost. Then after you have made payments for the delivery, then about 5-8 business days your goods will reach your door step.

You can also use Shoptomydoor to receive your USA and UK AdSense pin anywhere in the world Still working on that post. Because now getting a Nigeria AdSense is very stressful and frustrating. There will be a time you will give up when they keep on rejecting your application. Whereas, when you apply for a USA or a UK AdSense you will get approved at once. I don’t really know why it’s like that.

Read more :http://www.najeebzy.com/2016/09/how-to-use-shoptomydoor-to-buy-online.html?m=1

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Free Domain Name Registration In Nigeria / Lets Start An Open Source Project / Reasons Why Google Will Penalise Your Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.