Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Advice Pls:continue With His Small Business Or Take The New Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advice Pls:continue With His Small Business Or Take The New Job (479 Views)

Npower-tax Assessment Tests Will Continue. / Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Pls:continue With His Small Business Or Take The New Job by kstadaura: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Guys pls your advice is needed here,He is a friend of mine,graduate.But unlike some unemployed graduates he is running a small business that yield atleast 25,000mnthly,but his problem is capital,he use to tell me ' it surprises him to hear people saying they have money but dont know where to invest it in'. He just got an offer that will pay 60,000mnthly,is not that he doesnt want the job,but if he accept ,his small business will die and according to him if things go his way,in the next two years the business may give more than 60,000monthly.
Guys your advice is needed on which one to choose.
Re: Advice Pls:continue With His Small Business Or Take The New Job by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
Let God direct you by prayer!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Advice Pls:continue With His Small Business Or Take The New Job by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmmm. Here is my little piece of advice.
1. He can decide to forfeit the job offer and put his full concentration on his business.
2. He can put a reliable person to oversee the day to day running of the business and still take the job offer.
There nothing as blissful as being your own boss and see your small business venture bloosom into a conglomerate,

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls:continue With His Small Business Or Take The New Job by funkyglitz: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
He can actually do both depending on the nature of the "small business" as u said,employ mabi an ssce holder or luk 4 sm1 dat can manage d bizness ad start d oda job ad also do random check up frm tym 2 tym...jxt my opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Pls:continue With His Small Business Or Take The New Job by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
He needs that job to finance the business. Business is all about turn over....the more you invest, the more u gain. He shld find a reliable hand to manage d biz for him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies Computer And IT Operator / JOB ALERT!!! Get In Here Guys…marketing Officer/account Officer Urgently Needed / Craigslist Buyer Need ( Leads & Posting Service )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.