Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

The Real Reason Oliseh Removed Eyeama. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Real Reason Oliseh Removed Eyeama. (946 Views)

Why Vincent Eyeama Should Return / Wife To Vincent Eyeama’s Brother Dies Months After Wedding / BREAKING NEWS Super Eagle Expell Eyeama From Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Oliseh Removed Eyeama. by chrisxxx(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
Oliseh being notorious for his mafiasco, intransigient and intractable mien as Super Eagles captain in his hay days does not want nemesis to catch up with him. You remember the dreaded Eagles' mafians? Who do you think was the speaker? In case you do not know ask Siasia he is still alive, Rashidi is late or better still ask Oliseh. Oliseh had an advantge then he could speak more than five different international languages. Having Musa (I respect and like him as person and wish him good in his career) as the captain is more or less having no captain at all. It is more or less having no person to speak for the team.Every task, comes with responsibilities and roles. Musa lacks the charisma of a captain. Dont quote me wrong, no doubt he is a good player at least by Nigerian standard. However, leadership skill is a different ball game. Other players in the team outside Musa could be better option. However, in Oliseh's machievellan outlook absolute power is the way forward. Iwish Oliseh's Super Eagles good luck. He should remember one particular event where Yoruba man, Hausa man or Ibo man fill the gulf between them is in football. It is one game you see the politically antagonising tribes play as a team. If you are in doubt goggle Kanu's goal(an Ibo boy then) against Brazil in Atlanta 96 you will see an Hausa man among the coaching crew jumping up in jubillation to grab a yoruba man. What a sight to behold!
Re: The Real Reason Oliseh Removed Eyeama. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wrong caption
Re: The Real Reason Oliseh Removed Eyeama. by ahamonyeka(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Where is the real reason?
Re: The Real Reason Oliseh Removed Eyeama. by chrisxxx(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
ahamonyeka:
Where is the real reason?
read through once more. read in between the line.
Re: The Real Reason Oliseh Removed Eyeama. by ahamonyeka(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
chrisxxx:

read through once more. read in between the line.
still can't see any reason maybe I should call lalasticlala to read and tell me the reason.
Re: The Real Reason Oliseh Removed Eyeama. by chrisxxx(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
ahamonyeka:
still can't see any reason maybe I should call lalasticlala to read and tell me the reason.
k. just do that.
Re: The Real Reason Oliseh Removed Eyeama. by ahamonyeka(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
chrisxxx:
k. just do that.
bros,please tell me in a nutshell.
Re: The Real Reason Oliseh Removed Eyeama. by safarigirl(f): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
OP's message: Oliseh usurped Enyeama because Musa is a puppet while Enyeama is not.
Re: The Real Reason Oliseh Removed Eyeama. by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
This is certainly another way to look at it........ *smiles*

It's probably not far from the truth.

Reason according to OP: Oliseh wanted Absolute powers thus Nigeria's only undisputably World-class player and Top leader, Vincent Enyeama, had to be subtly (or rather stupidly) pushed out of the way......... And a player with little or no influence and no respect in the eyes of opponents (was) appointed..........

***Oliseh led the cabal in his time. So he knows. It seems he "foolishly" applied laws 44 and 45 of the laws of power but it backfired.
**yet he ignored laws 19 and 35 of the 48 laws of Power.

#tooBad.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Oliseh Removed Eyeama. by chrisxxx(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
This is certainly another way to look at it........ *smiles*

It's probably not far from the truth.

Reason according to OP: Oliseh wanted Absolute powers thus Nigeria's only undisputably World-class player and Top leader, Vincent Enyeama, had to be subtly (or rather stupidly) pushed out of the way......... And a player with little or no influence and no respect in the eyes of opponents (was) appointed..........

***Oliseh led the cabal in his time. So he knows. It seems he "foolishly" applied laws 44 and 45 of the laws of power but it backfired.
**yet he ignored laws 19 and 35 of the 48 laws of Power.

#tooBad.
Something tells me u r a lawyer.

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 YOUNG Goalkeepers In Europe Today / Mourinho Offered Job By ‘worst Team In The World’ After Chelsea Exit / Bet The Following Games And Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.