Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Alternative Building Construction Technology (compressed Earth Building) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Alternative Building Construction Technology (compressed Earth Building) (2018 Views)

Alternative Construction... Compressed Earth Building Construction / Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) / Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Building Construction Technology (compressed Earth Building) by remmyjay007(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Building construction has evolved over the years and many countries have accepted alternative building methods, but Nigeria. Not just for affordable housing, our interlocking stabilized compressed earth bricks building solutions covers all levels of building construction for all classes.

Attached are some pictures of beautiful housed built with this technology.

Re: Alternative Building Construction Technology (compressed Earth Building) by chubi1980: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Good day,
You work hard for your money, but does your money work hard for you? When you store your cash under your mattress (or in a bank if you aren't a weirdo), it will produce next to nothing. However, when you put money into an investment, it works hard for you even while you sleep.
The vital question becomes, what is the best "job" for your hard earned money? How can your money earn the most yet offer the least risk? One investment stands head and shoulders above the rest: REAL ESTATE! For three reasons;
 Your job isn’t guaranteed for life
 The prices are reasonable and affordable
 Ten years from now you'll wish you had started today.
Investing takes time and professional guidance. I’m not promising you get rich overnight if you start investing in real estate today. But I am telling you that five to ten years from today you will likely look back at 2017 and say, "Why didn't I start back then?"
Am pleased to introduce CHRISTAL HOMES LIMITED, a real estate’s marketing company with the sole aim of generating sustainable income for its clients and investors. We are open for discussions with you or your members of staff on how to benefit from any of our garden schemes.
Please, find attached our current Investment Land poster and a video documentary link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no3i1k1hcO8 showing the various attractions in this prime axis.
I believe that after looking into these you will either call to continue further discussions with us or book a date and time for inspection.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Warmest Regards,
Luke Umeilechukwu

Real Estate Consultant
Christal Homes...committed to real estate’s investment
3/9 Koleosho Street, off Medical Road,
Mokland Plaza, Ikeja.
+234 812 643 7680 | +234 812 451 0837
c.ume@live.com| luke@christalhomes.com.ng| www.christalhomes.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Steel & Iron Factory/companies For Sale / BAYVIEW ESTATE LEKKI: 4 Bedroom Terrace At Lekki / 3-bedroom Tastefully FINISHED Deluxe Apartment @OASIS Gardens, Abijo GRA, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.