Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend (9689 Views)

Oritsefemi Apologizes To Fans From Hospital Bed After Quilox Fight / Caption This Photo Of Iyanya And Ben Murray Bruce / Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by Airforce1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
Cute

I pray it leads to marriage

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by Mskrisx(f): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mugus
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by Dojupyo(f): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Op, pray for important things.. Leave dis wan, he will still have children even without getting married

Btw, I dunno what's with guys and tattoo..
Do they do that to impress ladies, cos that's dumb & irritating

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by RedCard1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Not a good match
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wetin this one come teach us.
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by kinibigdeal(m): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Airforce1:
Cute

I pray it leads to marriage

Were you there when they were having d sex?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by pinkjacket9(f): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
After sex cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A comedian that's what you are airforce
Dude I've missed you I swear cheesy
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by Rikidony(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
bad guy enjoying fresh punny
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by Princeparix(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
I wan ask o

Who snap them d pishure?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by sltn(m): 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
cry
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by WailingWailer00(m): 1:34am On Oct 11, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by SkinnyDude(m): 2:37am On Oct 11, 2015
Dojupyo:
Op, pray for important things.. Leave dis wan, he will still have children even without getting married

Btw, I dunno what's with guys and tattoo..
Do they do that to impress ladies, cos that's dumb & irritating

whats up with girls and make up..... do they do that to impress guys, cos thats dumb and irritating

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 11, 2015
g
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by SAMBARRY: 6:08am On Oct 11, 2015
Op you are a bloody liar that picture was gotten from a nollywood movie titled superstar. A tony abulu film.you got that picture from the back of the movie pack.stop peddling falsehood. That woman is not iyanyas girlfriend neither did they have sex undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by Bitterleafsoup: 6:39am On Oct 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Op you are a bloody liar that picture was gotten from a nollywood movie titled superstar. A tony abulu film.you got that picture from the back of the movie pack.stop peddling falsehood. That woman is not iyanyas girlfriend neither did they have sex undecided
I was gonna say cause if they just do awilo it must be a boring one cause they look too dry and put together wink
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by SAMBARRY: 6:45am On Oct 11, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
I was gonna say cause if they just do awilo it must be a boring one cause they look too dry and put together wink
they were both acting out a script and posing for a camera yet this liar says they just had srx.thats how lies start spreading

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by Dojupyo(f): 6:54am On Oct 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
whats up with girls and make up..... do they do that to impress guys, cos thats dumb and irritating

Lol, e be like sey u get tattoo for body grin
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by Joeace3000(m): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2015
Whats happening youths? why are we so crazy about sex? like seriously. An activity of less than 10 minutes and we can't get it off everything we say or do. Haba!!! now its to look for photos of celebrities and claim they just had sex.. nawao

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by SkinnyDude(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2015
Grammyz:

watsup wit skinny dudes nd dia small do dy do dat to impress gals damn............lol
i no even understand wetin you dey yarn sef
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by SkinnyDude(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2015
Dojupyo:

Lol, e be like sey u get tattoo for body grin
am about to.. i never draw am
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by Airforce1(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by Shaadey: 9:29am On Oct 11, 2015
The title of the thread sef nawa. ....how una take know
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by kendrick9(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2015
Joeace3000:
Whats happening youths? why are we so crazy about sex? like seriously. An activity of less than 10 minutes and we can't get it off everything we say or do. Haba!!! now its to look for photos of celebrities and claim they just had sex.. nawao

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Are u a less than 10minutes man?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by Joeace3000(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2015
kendrick9:
Are u a less than 10minutes man?

Yes i am .. go sing it on the mountains. Yall can't think of anything besides sex. No wonder there are too many zombies roaming our streets screaming unemployment when they invest all their time on how many girls they can lay in week.
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by mirabeldesmond(f): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Were you there when they were having d sex?
i wonder o. chai mumunity
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by pretydiva(f): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2015
Is there any proof 2 show dat dey just had sex,or were u there @op undecided
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by Stanleyafam(m): 11:20am On Oct 11, 2015
IRANU!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by ellahzy(f): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2015
who told u that it was a sexual escapade?
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by dhoryn(f): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2015
Is he from the family of zebras?
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by tuhot1608(m): 11:45am On Oct 11, 2015
Kindly help me open the link and help me like the picture in it, I'm contesting for Mr Tourism Nigeria
https://m.facebook.com/273393949373931/photos/a.993334054046580.1073741845.273393949373931/993334187379900/?type=3&_rdr#994002723979713
Thanks, help me share if it wouldn't stress you too...
Re: Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend by suleimandantoro(m): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2015
Hw una sabi sey na afta s*x

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Had Sex With Model Naomi Campbell In The Bathroom / Celebs In The Closet ( Gay ) / Naira Marley And Broda Shaggi Drags Regina Daniels At The Airport (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.