Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 (56696 Views)

Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / CHAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by pure2012soul(m): 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
safarigirl:
you're convinced, based on what?

May God deliver Nigeians from stewpidity. The fact that you all come here to run your leaking mouths about people you know nothing of after a long day of achieving nothing is disgraceful.

So Nwakali's younger brother too is in his 20's abi? That Wright guy that plays for USA looks 19, but una no go see that one. oniranu

Why bother with a wailer?
Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by melakes(m): 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
OneNaija:
Shut Up must everything racist in your village. Hisssssssssssssssssss
Plz dont shut him up, do u tink he knows d meaning of racist? just ignore him.
Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by khattab02: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
Badosqi:
If they lose or draw nigerians will bad mouth them and abuse the coaching crew. And if they win the over-age chanters will take over.
Trust some gullible Nigerians on that one na. One has already predicted defeat for them on page 3 or 2.

#Wailers... Keep Wailing!!!!
Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lovexme:
Despite the 2-0 score line, I not impressed. Not enough pace, poor passes.

I mean, the 2013 set would be 5 goals up already. They were that good compared to this lot.
those guys were the "fantastic team"

2 Likes

Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by ahmodu4real(m): 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
no individual talent in this team, see as them dey play like our super eagle, but i no blame them, they screen the talented players out becos they dont have manager that will trow money at them. my friends younger brother is one of the talented player that went to thier screening but at the end they ask him to pay 2million if he realy want to make team. naija

6 Likes

Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by mikolo80: 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
melakes:

as in, don't know why YOU are not just wise! i sympathize with you.
why is he not wise
Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by Ayatullah(m): 12:04am On Oct 18, 2015
HzRF:

USA is only good in training moderate terrorist

Now una don know..............USA: The Great Satan is showing her true colour.
Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by mooreworks: 12:27am On Oct 18, 2015
onosprince:
They are returning home after the group stage
yea dy are
Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by mooreworks: 12:28am On Oct 18, 2015
nice from dem
Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by steppin: 1:04am On Oct 18, 2015
johnp2:

You are one that is why you know what to write
Says the guy who can't spell jerk.
You need some lessons on Reading and spelling.
Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by gbadaniyi(m): 1:28am On Oct 18, 2015
We know that the need for having a replacement key made may arise at any time. This is why we operate 24/7, nonstop, all year round. Our dispatch is always manned and ready to receive your call, we pride ourselves in providing any auto locksmith solution in record time.
With car replacement keys, it is essential that they be made by an auto locksmith who knows their stuff. A poor quality key will inevitably cause problems down the line. At SAAB AUTO KEY CODE TECHNOLOGIES , we employ only highly qualified, experienced technicians that are well equipped with all that is necessary to make car placement keys for cars of any make or model.SAAB AUTO KEY CODE TECHNOLOGIES
offers the best possible service at the most competitive rates. We are fully certified and provide auto locksmith services to all types of vehicles.
While the invention of electronic car keys has improved the security level of most cars, anybody that’s ever had their transponder key go wrong can testify to how frustrating things are not being able to use your own car. At SAAB AUTO KEY CODE TECHNOLOGIES, our highly trained locksmiths have the knowledge, skills and experience to provide you with first class assistance in the event that your transponder key becomes faulty or is lost.
For a variety of reasons, electronic transponder keys can become non-operational. Any way you look at it though, the reason doesn’t matter. All that matters is that without an operational transponder key, you’re not going anywhere.
If your transponder key is playing up, get in touch with us and we’ll send a mobile locksmith to look at it on the spot. It doesn’t matter if you’re at home, at work, at the night club or anywhere else for that matter, we’ll get a locksmith to you.
Our locksmith will fully inspect your vehicle, checking both the computerized receiver within your car and the electronic chip in your key. From there it’s a matter of identifying the problem and rectifying. Often it’s as simple as re-syncing the two devices.
Discovering your transponder key is faulty is just one of the problems you potentially face. There’s also the chance that you’ll lose your car keys, including the electronic fob. That’s all well and good if you have a spare, but if not, you’ll need a new one to get in and out of your car and to drive it. We are able to provide new transponder keys and program them so that they work in unison with your vehicle’s electronic immobilizer and ignition. Using hi-tech programming systems, we’ll make your chipped fob and the receiver work together, effectively giving you a new car key. We can do all of this for most makes and models of car, including Audi, BMW, Ford, Mercedes Benz, Lexus, Jaguar and more.
In addition to providing a comprehensive transponder key service, we also offer a number of other locksmith services suited to motorists. We can help you with:
Car lockouts
Trunk opening
Key replacement
Key duplication
Ignition & ignition key replacement
All of our services are available around the clock. Our 24hr emergency auto locksmith service is just what you need. If you need a car replacement key made you can do no better than to call on us.
For expert help repairing or reprogramming your transponder key, get in touch with us today.08077983808
Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by maverickboy: 1:45am On Oct 18, 2015
Well done for the points guys.
Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by fam24(f): 1:45am On Oct 18, 2015
safarigirl:
oga, abeg go watch your yeye English team and leave our boys for us.

you guys said same of Iheanacho's set. We're tired of hearing the same sob stories, find some other rubbish to spew

Pls don't mind them o. If d team no win, na them go dey yan rubbish, and they won, they no go celebrate them o, they still dey yan thrash. I never know wetin they want self

1 Like

Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by bummyla(m): 3:21am On Oct 18, 2015
congratulations boys! bring back the trophy to Nigeria! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 18, 2015
Close to 80percent of the players in the team are above the age grade. We should stop celebrating mediocrity, stop looking for quick success and adopt a longterm approach to stem the growth of our football.

1 Like

Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 18, 2015
SirShymexx:

What the fvck is "Jark"? grin

Old enough to smack some senses in ya empty skull. If you're not obtuse, you'd know that cheating at age-group competitions is like shooting yourself in the foot. Naij stays winning this competition but how many of them have progressed into the senior team? Just take a look at how the senior team sucks to know cheating doesn't pay.

The list of the youngest 50 best footballers in the world came out a few weeks ago and no Nigerian made the list, despite the fact that a Nigerian team won this tournament recently. Heck, even Mali had a player on the list and the Malian guy still plays in his country.

now go and die you fucccking piece of shit.. Iheanacho was on that list.. Id!ot

4 Likes

Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by Rhemmymatician(m): 5:57am On Oct 18, 2015
Dklef:
i put my carrier on the line, 9ja will loose this match..

Btw,

..iam rapper drizzklef. I'll blow very soon, plz help my carrier!
Well, your CAREER has gone with this lame bet you made

1 Like

Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by Horus(m): 6:09am On Oct 18, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syIfTU_WuP4

[size=15pt]Highlights: Nigeria v. USA - FIFA U17 World Cup Chile 2015[/size]
Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by Rhemmymatician(m): 6:12am On Oct 18, 2015
Ssms:
ds commentators r racists.........dey claim our number 9 was not stamped even wen it was shown several times
So that makes them racist? Smh. What is wrong with you people

1 Like

Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by ThisMeansWAR: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2015
All these malnourished kids that always shout age cheat self.

The fact that you still look like a somali sickler at 17 as a result of poverty doesn't mean that, that is the way the whole country looks

1 Like

Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by Begonia(m): 7:01am On Oct 18, 2015
It's quite frustrating reading comments on this forum.

Those of you that keep going on about the players being over 17 really need to cool it down. If you know for sure that they're over 17, bring the proof. If you can't, then shove it!

It's pretty obvious most of you aren't interested in watching the eaglets. You're just here to criticize. I suggest you all stick to the EPL that you're always ready to die for and leave the national teams for those of us who truly care.

6 Likes

Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by Begonia(m): 7:04am On Oct 18, 2015
Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by ki02020(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2015
successinlife:

Don't blame the players,blame the administrators,there is a wide gap between U-17, U-18, U-19 and U-20 to U-23; It is a pity that after playing as U-17 in 2013 the same boys qualified to play the U-20 and some even played in the U-23 this is a joke.It is handful of players that make double promotions in age grade competitions,but in my Naija once a player is good,he can feature in all category instead of allowing the players to progress through the ranks with enough friendly matches.Ask the Europeans how it is done,if i don't know of how all the European countries do it at least i know how it is done in Spain,France and Germany.In these countries if U-7 plays against U-8 the final result will be at least 7-0,yes i have argued it and i witnessed it life before me,since then i know age grade has stages.

The problem in Africa is quick/fast to result or quick to glory without the basic technics,so the kids grow up and by the time their age mates in a monitored and tutored environment start to peak ours are already on the downtrend,look at Thierry Henry when he was 17/18 and when he started to peak,same with Pogba,Nasri,Lakazette,Benzema,Owen,Rooney,Gerrard,Gomez,Ronaldhinho,Ronaldo9 etc you will see that they developed through the ranks,the federaion need to do alot more.

We want to win the senior world cup and we are not ready to apply the basic formular that the prceeding teams applied before they won it,why don't our African clubs have CAF champions league Junior teams such as all the european clubs have?why cant our clubsides train boys from 6years to football maturity?the quick way to winning U-17 will continue with our system which i don't want to write openly here,we know it.We do win U-17 with fire brigade approach and can't measure up with the U-19 two years after,something is wrong somewhere and until we look into it,we may not win the U-20 to Senior world cup soon.

It takes years to produce world beaters the same way the trainer of Hussein Bolt did,the same way Richard Williams did on Venus & Serena etc, these people started so young at say age 6 and by the time they were 18/19 they are already world champions

True talk bro....cuz at the u-17 they just fly past opponent but will always fail to measure up two years after
Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by andyanders: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2015
johnp2:

What kind brain and sense is some people like you is using in this country.
Don't you know those guys undergo Screening by fiffa before the match
Do you know technology?
Haba you guys should get a life

So you do not know how a true 17 yrs old guy in Nigeria looks like? In fact, you reason with your anus as your brain supposed to be formatted.Nonsense FIFA screening indeed.
Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by andyanders: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2015
successinlife:

Don't blame the players,blame the administrators,there is a wide gap between U-17, U-18, U-19 and U-20 to U-23; It is a pity that after playing as U-17 in 2013 the same boys qualified to play the U-20 and some even played in the U-23 this is a joke.It is handful of players that make double promotions in age grade competitions,but in my Naija once a player is good,he can feature in all category instead of allowing the players to progress through the ranks with enough friendly matches.Ask the Europeans how it is done,if i don't know of how all the European countries do it at least i know how it is done in Spain,France and Germany.In these countries if U-7 plays against U-8 the final result will be at least 7-0,yes i have argued it and i witnessed it life before me,since then i know age grade has stages.

The problem in Africa is quick/fast to result or quick to glory without the basic technics,so the kids grow up and by the time their age mates in a monitored and tutored environment start to peak ours are already on the downtrend,look at Thierry Henry when he was 17/18 and when he started to peak,same with Pogba,Nasri,Lakazette,Benzema,Owen,Rooney,Gerrard,Gomez,Ronaldhinho,Ronaldo9 etc you will see that they developed through the ranks,the federaion need to do alot more.

We want to win the senior world cup and we are not ready to apply the basic formular that the prceeding teams applied before they won it,why don't our African clubs have CAF champions league Junior teams such as all the european clubs have?why cant our clubsides train boys from 6years to football maturity?the quick way to winning U-17 will continue with our system which i don't want to write openly here,we know it.We do win U-17 with fire brigade approach and can't measure up with the U-19 two years after,something is wrong somewhere and until we look into it,we may not win the U-20 to Senior world cup soon.

It takes years to produce world beaters the same way the trainer of Hussein Bolt did,the same way Richard Williams did on Venus & Serena etc, these people started so young at say age 6 and by the time they were 18/19 they are already world champions

Thank you my brother for bringing this piece of your contribution to this forum. I have been asking us here why it has been so difficult for same so called under 17 Nigerians that has been wining this under aged competition fail to come close to winning world cup or since 1980sssssssssssss to date.

It is because the administrators do not wants to be known as failure. The youth teams supposed to be the formative period of football development in order to groom them to be the best when they become adults.

In Nigeria, most 17 yrs old guys are in Secondary schools. I have lived in America for many yrs and as you can see, all these boys from Yankee are all 17 yrs because they have a data base and their records are there.The kind food they are feed with makes it that at even 12 yrs, they have started to grow bears.

In Nigeria, we want quick results hence we cannot do the right thing.I am not against the boys so far it is their talent in order to put food on their table rather than turn to become something else in the society.

But we should do things right by using the right age for competitions like this so that we can get it right when they become their true age in life and be able to play like Ronaldos ,Mercy, Nelmas and others like them.
Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by JDado: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2015
Make sense boys, made me proud yesterday.

MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY TODAY AS YOU CHECK FOR YOUR FREE SUNDAY MATCHES AT [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by Lovexme(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2015
FxDuke:
those guys were the "fantastic team"
Indeed they were.
Re: U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 by safarigirl(f): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
andyanders:

Thank you my brother for bringing this piece of your contribution to this forum. I have been asking us here why it has been so difficult for same so called under 17 Nigerians that has been wining this under aged competition fail to come close to winning world cup or since 1980sssssssssssss to date.

It is because the administrators do not wants to be known as failure. The youth teams supposed to be the formative period of football development in order to groom them to be the best when they become adults.

In Nigeria, most 17 yrs old guys are in Secondary schools. I have lived in America for many yrs and as you can see, all these boys from Yankee are all 17 yrs because they have a data base and their records are there.The kind food they are feed with makes it that at even 12 yrs, they have started to grow bears.

In Nigeria, we want quick results hence we cannot do the right thing.I am not against the boys so far it is their talent in order to put food on their table rather than turn to become something else in the society.

But we should do things right by using the right age for competitions like this so that we can get it right when they become their true age in life and be able to play like Ronaldos ,Mercy, Nelmas and others like them.
2013 set was the right age. Two years later, we are begging coaches to call them up.

That is the problem, the administrators blatantly ignored the right people and keep on using the same old familiar senior citizens

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi / Morocco Earthquake: CR7 Is Providing Shelter For Victims In His Marrakesh Hotel / British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.