Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi (56739 Views)

Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus / Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Realkenny(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lionel Messi explains why he will never be close friends with rival Cristiano Ronaldo: 'We have no relationship'
Lionel Messi rejects the idea that he could be friends with Cristiano Ronaldo
The Barcelona star says the two supposed rivals never spend any time together
They only ever meet at awards ceremonies, where one of them usually wins

Lionel Messi believes he and Cristiano Ronaldo will never share a close friendship because they do not get to spend enough time together to build the required bond.
The Barcelona and Real Madrid stalwarts have shared a formidable rivalry throughout their La Liga careers and have collected myriad individual honours between them.
But while Messi claims the alleged enmity is very much created by the media, he also admits the pair are unlikely to ever consider one another friends, if only because they rarely get the time to speak.

He told Marca: 'I don't know if we will be. Friendship is built through spending time together and getting to know each other.
'We have no relationship, mainly because we only see each other at awards ceremonies and that's the only time we speak.
'Everything is fine, but our lives don't cross over very often.'

Both Messi and Ronaldo have dominated the footballing sphere for the last decade and have shared the last nine Ballon d'Or awards (Messi 5, Ronaldo 4) – the Portuguese is currently heavy favourite to equal the standings for 2017.
But with both of them now into their 30s, Messi believes a new generation of players will soon take their places at the top and backs team-mate Luis Suarez, former Barcelona companion Neymar and Paris Saint-Germain sensation Kylian Mbappe to challenge for the coveted golden ball in the near future.
He said: 'There are many great players around today who can win the Ballon d'Or. In recent years there have just been two, but now players like Neymar, Kylian Mbappe and Luis Suarez can compete for that award.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5118445/Lionel-Messi-Ill-never-friends-Cristiano-Ronaldo.html

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by emmie14: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Eziokwu bu ndu. Truth is life.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Foxrain: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Two lions cannot share the same cave, it's understandable why they can never be friends.

193 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by lollyheart: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
lalasticlala and mynd44 what do you think of this news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by morbeta(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Maturity...

21 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Nbote(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
D way some of these bloggers replace tenses and words to create sensational heading is annoying sometimes..

266 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Bonapart(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
who cares? CHRISTIANS are being murdered in cold blood in Lybia

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Jcob(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
Davido vs Wizkid

23 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by ImpressionsNG: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
The headline is misleading. Makes it seem as though they have sworn to a lifetime of enmity.

These two are the top performers in the history of the round leather game, and there's no doubt that they both have mutual respect for each other. That's fair enough.

Taking about performance, guys, are you satisfied with your performance in the 'other room'? Are you guilty of failing to score even when the 'net' is wide open for you? Do you fail to rise to the occasion when it matters most? Do you 'slump' on the pitch after only a few minutes of play? Are you in the relegation zone of your partner because of your poor form and woeful performance? Well, the solution is quite simple. There is an amazing natural way to solve this problem for good and restore your pride. Knowledge is power. Learn and thank me later...

http://www.impressions.ng/amazing-benefits-of-garlic-and-vitamin-c-combination-for-men/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by KingTom(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
Watch how some will comment without reading the article grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by asawanathegreat(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
Messi shut up

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by innobets(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
no be wetin I been expect from d headline I see, I for tell messi to shut up

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Ayo4251(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
Language difference too angry
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by marttol: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
As A man united fan...the truth is this messi is far better than Cr7...i love ronaldo as an individual.
MESSI,TO ME YOU ARE THE GREATEST PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME.
ABOUT RONALDO FRIENDSHIP...I JUST KNOW LION DON'T MINGLE WITH DOGS...YOU AIN'T IN SAME LEAGUE WITH HIM
NB:don't crucify me,cos i read the whole details.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Your mates are making money

Check out my signature

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by princeade86(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
CR7 don't need u as a friend. is very mature Dan u.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by babyfaceafrica: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Who friendship.epp

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by jonnytad(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Q
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by ladyF(f): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by infogenius(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
It's not a must.
So What d f**k?
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by theunnamed: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Their relationship go be like batman and the joker,without one,the other's life is without purpose

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by kingdenny(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Messi hitting the nails on the head. Honest response undiluted

21 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by dafuturis(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Messi shut up
KingTom see 1

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Naijjablog(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
that's why I like messi he is sensible.

14 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by MisterGrace: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by twentyk(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Like if you love them both and not make unnecessary comparism....

Both are WORLD BEST

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by kay29000(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
They can be friends when they retire. Right now, they need to do their individual thing and be as competitive as possible.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by emakind(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
KingTom:
Watch how some will comment without reading the article grin
lik dis guy below u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by dafuturis(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
princeade86:
CR7 don't need u as a friend. is very mature Dan u.

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by ladiesBOO(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Same reason why I can never be friends with Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by wwwtortoise(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Messi has spoken, Cr7 is yet to speak
meanwhile let's conduct a poll here;

Click Like for Ororo 'C'

Click Share for Messi

149 Likes 165 Shares

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by booblacain(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
I do not care. People are being enslaved and killed in Arab countries, that is what I care about.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye / Morocco Earthquake: CR7 Is Providing Shelter For Victims In His Marrakesh Hotel / Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.