Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) (65402 Views)

Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) / Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) / Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by nairaman66(m): 8:59am On Oct 11, 2015
9. Ini Edo

The irresistible Ini Edo was married to Philip Ehiagwina from 2008 to 2004. Philip like most Naija babes do say, is "just there" lookwise.

From 2008 to 2004.. How can I take this your articule serious?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by mzpositive(f): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2015
It is not about the Six-packs. It is all about the money and love
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by oz4real83(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2015
A boyfriend with a six pac is a must. But for husband,anything and anyone is acceptable. Husband is not easy to get o! U can get 1000 boyfriends if u desire but to get one husband no dey easy o! Some ladies are doing fasting and prayers now just to get "any man". Some are even stealing other people's husband just to CHANGE from "MISS" to "MRS". Whether na pot belle o! Na lepa o,na K-leg o!, na agada or even slowpoke,as long as he has a natural third leg,no qualms! If beauty can marry the beast, pot belle and 1pac or no pac no be problem!!!
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by Malakh: 9:18am On Oct 11, 2015
Sommyangel:
Who tell you say they no get six packs, their own dey dia bank account o.. And thats the main six packs jare
wetin u rub for your face no lie o
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by passionate88: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2015
No b Nigerians? , once there's money, she go forget all other things. money is the number 1 and only motivating factor for a Nigerian girl to date nd marry a man.
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by stevecantrell: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2015
Freemanan:
Imagine the rubbish...

Everything is news and gist now...
The OP and the mod should be shot for this crap !
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2015
stevecantrell:

The OP and the mod should be shot for this crap !
Hahahahahahahaha....

That's harsh joor
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by dododawa1: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2015
Six pack is meant for SECURITY job
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by bluecircle470: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2015
Such a useless topic shouldn't be on ds medium.
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by rattlesnake(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2015
What a stupid thread
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by hakinze00(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2015
really ini edo married in 2008 to 2004? How is that possible?
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by niyi123: 9:58am On Oct 11, 2015
what is the meaning of six pack..just theory. ladies will love any man that has money, be it a dwarf, blind, even deaf. Forget all the lie they tell that everything is not about money, make your money,then, every ladies that come accros u, will want u. For instance all these nurtw leaders and the agberos, despite all their rascality, even some of them with cut and stitches in their faces, half teeth, horrible faces because they have money they still have beautiful girls. Then what are we saying.
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by Shymm3x: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2015
How are these women "hot"? grin Hot air you mean?

They're not even better than the men they got married to and, if the men are rich, they definitely deserve better.

That was the same way some fugly chic I jam with from time to time was telling me one time that she wants a very handsome light-skinned guy that has the same body as Tyson Beckford. The same chic even a midget would've to think deep before settling for. I had to laugh out loud inside cos you can't be disrespecting a homie by laughing in her face.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by kechywillz(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2015
To confirm these analysis,ask Oshe baba,he will give u a run down. #Moneyrules.demgirls
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by sweetgala(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2015
OP the bottom line is MONEY AND INFLUENCE

but that omoni oboli husband nah fine guy make we talk true, and the Churchill guy fresh still
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by streetzdreamz(m): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2015
Very foolish and stupid thread, I bet the op is suffering from inferiority complex, cuz I don't know the essence of this post, and to think the jobless boy even described men as "scrawny""fat" "pot bellied " shows he is the type that worships women, and would do anything outa his real self to have a woman, who will end up leaving when the secret gets opened, when you have a stereotyped perception about women you end up stabbing yourself in the heart with your own hands,say: "all women are cheats, all women are after money, all women are after looks and stature..............." in plain English!! Human wants is greatly diversified and insatiable, why don't you add more names and pictures to your lists, jobless fella.
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by BOWOTO(m): 10:53am On Oct 11, 2015
Freemanan:
Iyanya
So he became famous because of 6 packs?
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2015
BOWOTO:
So he became famous because of 6 packs?
If you want to add that, be my guest...
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by SniperD(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2015
Six packs men....those ladies get six packs?
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by Mykelpato(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2015
Princematarazzi:
With mercy J
Arinze mgbemena machine.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by scobaba: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2015
Tonto dike husband be like one spare parts guy for agric market grin

I been think say na mercy johnson black pass for this world until i meet her hussy.

Dat dabota get plans. Dat man no go tey. Una go see.

Daramola hussy be like those ican tutours for lagos. Dem dey sabi get HND, ACA, ACCA, CISA, AMNIM bla bla bla grin
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by scobaba: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2015
streetzdreamz:
Very foolish and stupid thread, I bet the op is suffering from inferiority complex, cuz I don't know the essence of this post, and to think the jobless boy even described men as "scrawny""fat" "pot bellied " shows he is the type that worships women, and would do anything outa his real self to have a woman, who will end up leaving when the secret gets opened, when you have a stereotyped perception about women you end up stabbing yourself in the heart with your own hands,say: "all women are cheats, all women are after money, all women are after looks and stature..............." in plain English!! Human wants is greatly diversified and insatiable, why don't you add more names and pictures to your lists, jobless fella.

Ds dude get six packs and e no get money grin
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by sylph22: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2015
This poster though... You complained that they all do not have 6-packs only pot belly, yet you still included omoni oboli's husband in the mix. so his body is not good enough? Too tiny yea?? Just make up your mind on what the post is about because he ain't pot bellied and he's got a nice stature as well. The other husbands in your list also look good in their own way. Just don't understand why that one is married to her ancestor. But like they say, to each his own...
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by cruz419(m): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
guy,, who six pack help undecidedguy,, and beside all dis men have some thing in common dey get bar hasen money,,,so guyz quit d gym and go hustle!!!!!
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by uzo4real(m): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Their pockets obviously has six packs....
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sommyangel:
Who tell you say they no get six packs, their own dey dia bank account o.. And thats the main six packs jare
correct...u on point jare..I'm working for ma own packs too.
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by Eyepencil: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
kennyddonn:
how far about messi injury?
Till december
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by Princematarazzi(m): 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
Who knows me, pato?
Mykelpato:

Arinze mgbemena machine.
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by femi4: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
thank God, there is hope for me
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by darlenese(f): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Some don t even deserve "a tall handsome young man with six packs"

Lesson learnt
For all those ladies watching telemumdo and waiting for that perfect man ,I have a good news for u---_
Tall, handsome and six packs men do not exist !!! If u think u have seen any, check again grin he's a BOY not a MAN. cry
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by Fredzy7(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
I can't help but notice that most of them are named "prince" and "alhaji"

You are missing the point, the reason why this men are pot bellied is their money,

And Nigerian Women nowadays, hmm they fit Marry monkey wey get money
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by PascalJ(m): 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lizabeth25:
shocked NO 3 married her father's mate
Hmm, love ur stature guess we will make a perfect match @Lizabeth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Stuns In N1,500 Dress (Photo) / Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) / Yul Edochie Involved In Motor Accident, Car Tumbled On Highway (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.