Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) (65403 Views)

Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) / Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) / Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by Texasquare(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
What about omotola
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by kilokeys(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
With my 1pack I have hope

Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by lhordspy: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Thrash!!! (Roll it up and flip it in the waste can) .... when money is speakinq
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Been waiting for my match too....maybe nah you I dey wait for all my life.! kiss kiss tongue

PascalJ:

Hmm, love ur stature guess we will make a perfect match @Lizabeth
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by babysophie(f): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
I fnk God for my life,evn though am nt a celebrity i v a young,tall handsome husband wif cash. A man evry lady trips for. Am so happy i dnt v to b a celebrity to get a gudlookn n dedicated husband. Gud looks matter in rships.
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by simplisity(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
NinaArsenal:
Ok
Nina so ur among d yess may have it.
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by simplisity(m): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
I know money is very important, but money is not everytin. If u make a mistake and marry d wrong man or woman, u will never have peace or joy to enjoy ur money, untop of it, ur liable to die young. So, men and women of nairaland, do u see y it is very important to pray and ask God to direct u to get ur right partner. With ur right partner, even if u have little money, u will have peace and enjoy ur money, untop of it, u will not be liable to die young.
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by bidak(m): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Moral lesson men obsess with beauty women obsess with money
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by macho44(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
Truly Truly! Love is Blind.
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by Okbaba: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
damton:
Whether Six packs or 2pac, it is the attributes that matters.

Attributes of what? Hahaha
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by damton(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Okbaba:

Attributes of what? Hahaha
of character and attitude
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by Mykelpato(m): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Princematarazzi:
Who knows me, pato?
Yea bro, it's the pato you know, long time.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by TheBossLadyK(f): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
BOWOTO:
who six packs don help? undecided
My dear six pack help himself jare
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by TheBossLadyK(f): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
simplisity:
I know money is very important, but money is not everytin. If u make a mistake and marry d wrong man or woman, u will never have peace or joy to enjoy ur money, untop of it, ur liable to die young. So, men and women of nairaland, do u see y it is very important to pray and ask God to direct u to get ur right partner. With ur right partner, even if u have little money, u will have peace and enjoy ur money, untop of it, u will not be liable to die young.

true talk
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by Princematarazzi(m): 1:26am On Oct 12, 2015
Yeah, it's been a long time. How's everything going?
Mykelpato:

Yea bro, it's the pato you know, long time.
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by BOWOTO(m): 3:12am On Oct 12, 2015
TheBossLadyK:

My dear six pack help himself jare
lol true
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by Mykelpato(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2015
Princematarazzi:
Yeah, it's been a long time. How's everything going?
Everything z fine bro, how's it over there in GH
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by Princematarazzi(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
I thank God. How's life? Whatsapp me +22999970138
Mykelpato:

Everything z fine bro, how's it over there in GH
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by deewhone(f): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Futureviz:

i love that
us wey watse our time building six pack has come to realization all that is null and void
what sweep most women off dier feet is Time, Money,Love
as for guys with six packs they can be attracted to u. but just attraction. nutin else
am deletin my six packs now and happily chasing the money world grin
U r funny...kai
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by Futureviz: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
deewhone:
U r funny...kai
thank u and u are looking beautiful in ur dp
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by simdam500(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2015
Alright
Re: 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) by SurefireAsoOke: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
How sore are u.
Do You Need Quality & Affordable Aso-Oke For Your Event/Pesonal Use?
Aso-Oke To Match Your Lace, Bags, Shoe, Ankara E.t.c?
With Our Years Of Experience, You Are Assured Of Getting Trending And Beautiful Designs, Patterns In Shortest Possible Time No Matter The Quantity All @ AFFORDABLE & MODERATE PRICES
Call: 08096536018
Whatsapp: 09091392291

*CLICK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Stuns In N1,500 Dress (Photo) / Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) / Yul Edochie Involved In Motor Accident, Car Tumbled On Highway (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.