Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,620 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage (53023 Views)

Flavour Shares Photo With His Father To Celebrate Father's Day / Iceprince's Girlfriend Maima Slams Fan Who Criticised Her For Grinding On Man / This 'naughty' Photo Of Ruth Kadiri Has Got People Talking - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by mrpatozky(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
pretydiva:
Na person future wifey n mother b dis one so ...she's such a disgrace 2 herself n womanhood

Lmao it's a pity she can't hear u... Which means it just your opinion... grin grin grin
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
tchidi:

Calm down, Chief judge of womanhood! undecided embarassed
Lmao grin
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by amanze15(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
calvin klein boxers/briefs keeping the "reactive cartilage" in check since 2010..... grin cheesy
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by femi4: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Photo was taken at the 2015 Macufe Festival, which held in Bloemfontein South Africa this weekend. The setting was right, so Flavour and this lady decided to get freaky to thrill their audience.

See more pics from the festival after the cut.

https://instagram.com/p/8rUx9jQh3l/
Another lie from lielies blog

Calling a dancer a fan......SMH
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Holuwakemmy16(f): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
God save us,coz I don't understand d lesson our celebrities r trying to passing to the children this days

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by dododawa1: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
See wat MONEY has cause to girls
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Mufasa27(m): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
............and you call this lady a fan
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Nickymezor(f): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mprepz:
something buhari could not achieve when he was young
cheesy
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by frakdon(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
pretydiva:
Na person future wifey n mother b dis one so ...she's such a disgrace 2 herself n womanhood
preach!
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by tete7000(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Watched Flavour's show sometime ago and women were crying and begging to be touched by him.

I have never seen something that crazy before.

Na hin be say you never see the clips of Michael Jackson's shows before. You go see them begging and fainting. Real madness.
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by chesterlee(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tinubu should go and die if he isn't happy...

Oponu!
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Missmossy(f): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
What's his aim for sharing this??

Little wonder why the lives of some celebrities can't be emulated.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
Er . . .

Ok. My own too will come. I will grind too. smiley
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by frakdon(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
ellahzy:
just negodu undecided
gini Ka obu?
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Progress2468(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
rexkexmilan:
The 11th Poster must be an enemy of progress angry .

I know my enemies when I see them
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Niseamaka(m): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
pretydiva:

Some ladies that perform nude/romantic scenes in movies are already happily married and it's not an issue with their husbands. It's show business.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
iranu
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by dakerabbi: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Abeg what's doggy style?
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
vizkiz:
brother flavor, please change the Lord is calling you. If not your ass is gonna burn in hell angry

Chai! And my future wife will be in one place tweaking for one mumu boyfriend like that and I am here hugging my pillow inside this cold evening. God what's up na? angry

My Brother please pray that you never encounter any such Woman in your Wife.

If you circulate around that opportunities then commot from there to seek marriage type.
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by frakdon(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
dakerabbi:
Abeg what's doggy style?
go ask your sister, eeh!
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by flokii: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
abeg which state this Flavour guy come from sef..

they must like showoff there and must be promiscuous too
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by domopps(m): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
more

sexy man

I no this must be your hand work! Av not even check the op's name and what comes 2 my mind was only Flirtykaren would open this kind of thread!

The lord is ur strength ride on!

CheEeeeers
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Descartes: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin
grin
Mprepz:
something buhari could not achieve when he was young
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by jbaby265(f): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
lobatan ...i don laf tire for some comments here
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Appareil(m): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
Crap!
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by mechanics(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hahaha, nothing we no go see, but he shud knw dat God dey.
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by jellea(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hommies, pls I need y'all to help me clinch the crown.
Pls open the link and like my pix....tnks much

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=756041287874515&id=100004059528086&set=gm.438276666364050&source=48
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ha one of the few Yellow guys Nigerian ladies lust after.
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by harry509: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Photo was taken at the 2015 Macufe Festival, which held in Bloemfontein South Africa this weekend. The setting was right, so Flavour and this lady decided to get freaky to thrill their audience.

See more pics from the festival after the cut.

https://instagram.com/p/8rUx9jQh3l/
hmmmmM! Flavour!!! Hw many times I call u 3times. I guess flavour must av release nside dat trouser of his. God is watchn u dude... Sum girls sha, they reali need deliverance.
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by mekadinho(f): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
pretydiva:
A disgrace cos she is dancing? She is one of Flavour's dancing crew, don't mind d OP. She receives remuneration for every show she attends with Flavour, dancing na job abeg. She is no different from an actress who is playing a promiscuous role in a movie. It doesnt reflect who they r in real life.
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by baloney: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck / Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.