Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage (53025 Views)

Flavour Shares Photo With His Father To Celebrate Father's Day / Iceprince's Girlfriend Maima Slams Fan Who Criticised Her For Grinding On Man / This 'naughty' Photo Of Ruth Kadiri Has Got People Talking - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by bolivnnaija: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
tchidi:

Calm down, Chief judge of womanhood! undecided embarassed

Got me cracking up!
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
WOMEN ARE LIKE ANIMALS. ONCE YOU GIVE THEM FOOD, YOU WILL SEE THEM CHASING AFTER YOU.
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
Niseamaka:

Some ladies that perform nude/romantic scenes in movies are already happily married and it's not an issue with their husbands. It's show business.
a show business undecided
OK!

bring your sister or daughter let me rock her in public or a club while you will be there watching it and see if it is just a show.
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by mekadinho(f): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
flokii:
abeg which state this Flavour guy come from sef..

they must like showoff there and must be promiscuous too
How old r you self? You must be a dunce for calling his state promiscuous n showoff. Should we call Lagos ppl promiscuous cos Fela did worst? By d way, Flavour is from ANAMBRA, but was born n grew up in ENUGU.
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by eyinjuege: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
sonofananimal:
a show business undecided
OK!

bring your sister or daughter let me rock her in public or a club while you will be there watching it and see if it is just a show.

Sisters and daughters have been rocking in clubs since time immemorial and will continue to do so. The issue however of parents watching their kids in clubs is a different ball game, though you can bet all, that they did the same thing too when they were young!!
But brothers and sisters can go to club together, and won't really send each other rocking or not. Each person should face his front tongue
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
eyinjuege:

Sisters and daughters have been rocking in clubs since time immemorial and will continue to do so. The issue however of parents watching their kids in clubs is a different ball game, though you can bet all, that they did the same thing too when they were young!!
But brothers and sisters can go to club together, and won't really send each other rocking or not. Each person should face his front tongue
nawa for you ohh.
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by akike: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
sonofananimal:
WOMEN ARE LIKE ANIMALS. ONCE YOU GIVE THEM FOOD, YOU WILL SEE THEM CHASING AFTER YOU.

Men are like animals, once they see a beautiful and clean woman. They start acting like fools
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by eyinjuege: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
sonofananimal:
nawa for you ohh.

Hehehehh. grin
It's true na. Most of our parents had serious fun in their youth! You would be amazed at the stories a lot of older pastors will tell you about their youthful days.
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

Men are like animals, once they see a beautiful and clean woman. They start acting like fools

Men don't act like a fool when there see a beautiful woman, only boys do that.

And when men see a beautiful woman he first admire her beauty and rethink of the disadvantages of her beauty and move on.

But WOMEN on the other hand. When see an handsome man, she tend to behave like a fool and started fantasizing all kind of RUBBISH undecided
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by george4CHRIST(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
Bro flavour hell is real rem u can still make peace wit CHRIST now to escape hellfire
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
eyinjuege:

Hehehehh. grin
It's true na. Most of our parents had serious fun in their youth! You would be amazed at the stories a lot of older pastors will tell you about their youthful days.
let me not lie to you.

You speak the truth. Our parents were the serious clubbing people

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by flokii: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
mekadinho:

How old r you self? You must be a dunce for calling his state promiscuous n showoff. Should we call Lagos ppl promiscuous cos Fela did worst? By d way, Flavour is from ANAMBRA, but was born n grew up in ENUGU.

m so sorry... didn't mean to offend anyone..

twuz meant to be a joke... anywaiz thanks for d info.

and just so you know... m old enof. to start and run a family ok?
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by akike: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
sonofananimal:

Men don't act like a fool when there see a beautiful woman, only boys do that.

And when men see a beautiful woman he first admire her beauty and rethink of the disadvantages of her beauty and move on.

But WOMEN on the other hand. When see an handsome man, she tend to behave like a fool and started fantasizing all kind of RUBBISH undecided

Men act like fools.

Keep deceiving yourself

No be this world we dey wey a mistress go ask a man to send his family packing.

Receive sense o
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

Men act like fools.

Keep deceiving yourself

Receive sense o

WOMEN are animals

No be this world we dey wey WOMEN go dey cheat up and down like rat.

RECIEVE sense o
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by akike: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
sonofananimal:

WOMEN are animals

No be this world we dey wey WOMEN go dey cheat up and down like rat.

RECIEVE sense o

And men don't cheat

You are daft
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by mekadinho(f): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
flokii:

m so sorry... didn't mean to offend anyone..

twuz meant to be a joke... anywaiz thanks for d info.

and just so you know... m old enof. to start and run a family ok?
Pls I m so so sorry 4 calling u name, didn't knw it was somehow a joke. Thought u were one of those who fires entire tribe cos of d sin of one of them.
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by frakdon(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

Men act like fools.

Keep deceiving yourself

Receive sense o
been looking for you and I know I would find you here, now come take this sleeping pills, make your head rearrange.....
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

And men don't cheat

I'm daft

I hope you know that
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
frakdon:
been looking for you and I know I would find you here, now come take this sleeping pills, make your head rearrange.....
grin grin grin

I hope you know say she be metal patient
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by akike: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
sonofananimal:

I hope you know that

You know what you are

No wonder you have bad experiences with women and you can't even disguise your frustration anonymously

Get a brain and see how women will want you.
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Godmother(f): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
This Flavour is an I'd.iot, I swear! Irresponsible olosho.
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

You know what you are

No wonder you have bad experiences with women and you can't even disguise your frustration anonymously

Get a brain and see how women will want you.
ohh my babe!

I have the feeling that you need someone or anybody in your life tongue

Don't worry! I am always here for you

Untill then! Sweet kisses kiss kiss
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by mzpositive(f): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Rubbish!
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by akike: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
sonofananimal:
ohh my babe!

I have the feeling that you need someone or anybody in your life tongue

Don't worry! I am always here for you

Untill then! Sweet kisses kiss kiss

Everyone on Nairaland knows that you are a loser and frustrated animal

Ask around
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

Everyone on Nairaland knows that you are a loser and frustrated animal

Ask around
except you kiss
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Aroh48(m): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Watched Flavour's show sometime ago and women were crying and begging to be touched by him.

I have never seen something that crazy before.
Women they Bleep up always,hw many times u don female celebrity perform for stage, guys come they cry?
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by mekonglobal(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chei see better enjoyment, sometimes it feels good to be a celebrity, cos free punnys is gonna comein handy..
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 12, 2015
vizkiz:
brother flavor, please change the Lord is calling you. If not your ass is gonna burn in hell angry

Chai! And my future wife will be in one place tweaking for one mumu boyfriend like that and I am here hugging my pillow inside this cold evening. God what's up na? angry
grin why are you always angry? Chill
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 12, 2015
Nd dis na girl I go waste keg of palmwine on chia
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by frakdon(m): 1:31am On Oct 12, 2015
MissGdope:
grin why are you always angry? Chill
I wonder!
Re: Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage by cococandy(f): 1:49am On Oct 12, 2015
Irresponsible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) / Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) / E-money Dances In His Mansion In Anambra (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.