Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos (53789 Views)

Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Daniel Duro Oyebanjo's 70th Birthday. D'Banj Celebrates With His Father (Photos) / Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Youngpo413: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
pretydiva:
I'm 100% with u on dis op. They so much look like their dads. Can't wait 2 start having my kids kiss
you can even start tonight,in just nine months time you will get the result....a cute baby girl.
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Touchforfree(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
How about ds celebobo and him pikin ?.

Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Folaatisade(f): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
kendrick9:
Can i apply?
Lol Haha
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Folaatisade(f): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
pretydiva:
I'm 100% with u on dis op. They so much look like their dads. Can't wait 2 start having my kids kiss

Me too! I so can't wait to have my own. Hopefully very soon i will lol. cheesy
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Folaatisade(f): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
jeeqaa7:
I go like see saka and segun arinze children..

Mr Ibu second son fit act shrine deity witout costume ...

Nkem owoh 2nd dota was born laffing ... Sey her papa craze/jokes sef dey him sperm.. Lol

LOL
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by kokoA(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
papadee93:

Basketmouth is not ugly na?
Bros see dat nose naw.
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
pretydiva:
in other words u can't wait to start having proper sex. LOL don't mind me anyway
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Folaatisade(f): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
The 2nd one is the EXACT carbon copy of her father - I mean they have the same eyes, smile, facial expresion and everything. Pertaining to the 1st pic not so much, i don't see any resemblence here. In regards to the last pic, well they resemble a bit apart from the teeth, i think the girl got her mama's teeth but all the same nice family.
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by HANSEEL(m): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
pretydiva:
can I be your mister not right, not perfect but will do my best for you?
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by oluvick(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Spitting or SPLITTING
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Folaatisade(f): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ebayray:

Mike Adenuga (d owner of Glo) n his daughter

Thanks for clarifying, i was also wandering the same thing. I knew Adenuga (creator of superstory etc..) but i wasn't too familiar with his face.
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
What about OBJ
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Folaatisade(f): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
harristo:
I hope basketmouth's daughter is not blind as the picture suggest.

That's not funnym don't talk like that about an innocent child.
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Folaatisade(f): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
thundafire:
list nt complete without OBJ nd daughter

I nvr knew obj had daughters, i just googled his daughters and tell you what, iyabo is his exact carbon copy lol.
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Slimvincent(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
pretydiva:

Sori o, ur kids wud look like their dad and nt u..LOL
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Spybradd: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
damiloladuke:
if BasketMouth pikin resemble TUFACE, then you will know everything no be joke.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA.......LOLLLLL

GUY U BADT O....grin
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
What of 2face?Amaechi?what of davido? I thought I'd see more nahhh!what of klint the drunk?what of Cossy orjiakor?what of Oshomole lara andd the rest of the superstars?
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by polomy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pope22:
Who are those in 2nd pic please?
that's Mike Adenuga of Glo and daughter.
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Any idea of those in the second picture?? Never seen them before.....
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Bluffly: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
Of course so you expect them to look like there mother. Na the father get the pickin the mama na vessel wey ship the pickin come. In every 5 children only 1 may look like the mother.

Take a good look at Omotola Jalade's children, you would see the dominance of their fathers' resemblance
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
Folaatisade:

Thanks for clarifying, i was also wandering the same thing. I knew Adenuga (creator of superstory etc..) but i wasn't too familiar with his face.

Lol, Kay Kay. BT d two Adenugas ain't related sha
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by fart: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ugly
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Folaatisade(f): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol, Kay Kay. BT d two Adenugas ain't related sha

Ehnn I never knew there were TWO Adenugas! I always thought Wale Adenuga was the one called Adeniyi as in Wale Adeniyi Adenuga and that HE was the billionaire all this while never heard of any Mike in the picture that. Anyway, thanks for enlightening me sha.
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Folaatisade:

Ehnn I never knew there were TWO Adenugas! I always thought Wale Adenuga was the one called Adeniyi as in Wale Adeniyi Adenuga and that HE was the billionaire all this while never heard of any Mike in the picture that. Anyway, thanks for enlightening me sha.

Deres two Wale Adenuga;Wale Adenuga Senior (d owner of Wap TV n productions nd Wale Adenuga junior (d son),.

But d Mike Adenuga is the owner of Glo

cheesy uwc anytime, hun
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Folaatisade(f): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ebayray:

Deres two Wale Adenuga;Wale Adenuga Senior (d owner of Wap TV n productions nd Wale Adenuga junior (d son),.

But d Mike Adenuga is the owner of Glo

cheesy uwc anytime, hun

I Know of Adenuga Jr. And Sr. I said i just didn't hear of "MIKE" Adenuga (always thought he and Wale Adenuga were the same ppl) that's all.

@hun :/
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Folaatisade:

I Know of Adenuga Jr. And Sr. I said i just didn't hear of "MIKE" Adenuga (always thought he and Wale Adenuga were the same ppl) that's all.

@hun :/

Lol, Kay Kay.

Hun is honey
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Folaatisade(f): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol, Kay Kay.

Hun is honey

Yeh i know that i just don't like being called that it makes me seem like a small girl which am not.
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Folaatisade:

Yeh i know that i just don't like being called that it makes me seem like a small girl which am not.

Hmmmm, na wa o.

Kay Kay. It's all good
Re: Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos by efonat(m): 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
[size=30pt]I'm not surprised not to see a male child amongst them. That is to tell u that every firstborn girl child resembles her father while the firstborn male child resembles his mother. Fact! !!!![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Twerking On A Yacht In Greece [PICS+VIDEO] / Tiwa Savage In Sexy Active Wear (Photos) / Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.