Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Do You Spend Money Wisely? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Spend Money Wisely? (363 Views)

How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? / What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? / Picture; Please Pick Wisely (ur Enemies In Trouble) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Spend Money Wisely? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
“You have planted much but harvest little…You earn money, but put it into a bag with holes.” Haggai 1:6

On a hot summer day you can actually see water evaporating from a stream. Does your money appear to be vanishing? Are you constantly spending more than you earn? Maybe the solution is not getting more money into your hands. Let’s go to God’s word to see what the Scriptures say about money. Do you believe God cares about what you do with the money you earn?

I seem not to understand it too. I really want to understand why I spend more than I earn.

(1) (Reply)

Second Coming Of Lord Jesus / Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nick / Please Help Me To Praise God For Saving My Life I Would Have Been Die By Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.