Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? (635 Views)

Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by geoworldedu: 1:43am On Sep 24, 2017
It's Sunday again! Nowadays many people stay put at home instead of paying church a visit. Atheists, freethinkers and non religious people are increasing in number day by day. It's like they are no more interested in the 'Amazing grace' song again. Many are lurking about to play Naijabet. Goal-goal must surely enter.

So guys, I wanna ask what you'll be spending your day doing a-home if you'll not go to a church? Well, for me, I rest well. I play games. It's quite interesting I have a day like Sunday. I wish everyday is like it.

Now over to you.
Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by djakinwande(m): 3:03am On Sep 24, 2017
Watching movies cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by subtlemee(f): 3:06am On Sep 24, 2017
I watch all tinsel episodes I missed from monday

1 Like

Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by Dinzelflash(m): 3:08am On Sep 24, 2017
I basically just relax real good..nacking betta sleep wink
Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by Dinzelflash(m): 3:09am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:
I watch all tinsel episodes I missed from monday
do people still follow that series? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by subtlemee(f): 3:17am On Sep 24, 2017
Dinzelflash:
do people still follow that series? undecided

I am subtlemee not people undecided
Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by Hier(m): 3:22am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:

Is subtlemee your name?
You should get 3 mentions for this
Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by Dinzelflash(m): 3:23am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:

hehe(nice name ), been long I saw that film, tot they stopped airing it..dunno if it's still interesting like d season one
Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by subtlemee(f): 3:30am On Sep 24, 2017
Hier:

Is subtlemee your name?

You should get 3 mentions for this

It is my user name nairaland didn't ask for my biological name
Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by Hier(m): 3:33am On Sep 24, 2017
geoworldedu:
It's Sunday again! Nowadays many people stay put at home instead of paying church a visit. Atheists, freethinkers and non religious people are increasing in number day by day. It's like they are no more interested in the 'Amazing grace' song again. Many are lurking about to play Naijabet. Goal-goal must surely enter.

So guys, I wanna ask what you'll be spending your day doing a-home if you'll not go to a church? Well, for me, I rest well. I play games. It's quite interesting I have a day like Sunday. I wish everyday is like it.

Now over to you.

Exactly as prophesied

2 Timothy 3:1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers to God,

but the good news is, ,

Acts 17:30 Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent,

God forgives and forgets

Hebrews 10:17 then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”

Not only the above. God wants us to know Him for ourselves, He talks to you, He comforts you and give you guidelines on how to make meaning in life over sometime, you come to realise those things making life difficult for you, God has freely given you authority over them and you can cause a turn around, if you sincerely want a new life with God, follow me for a follow back and view my thread to see different transformed Christian. Yea, you need to be born again and enforce your authority over the crafty works of the devil.

www.nairaland.com/3942302/share-testimony-holy-ghost-baptism

enjoywink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by Hier(m): 3:38am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:

It is my user name nairaland didn't ask for my biological name

I care to know, grin, NL is shy jare.

Do you believe in spiritual things?

Like, do you believe you can know God for yourself, like speak to Him and He answers you and lead you into the place He has prepared for you
Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by subtlemee(f): 3:40am On Sep 24, 2017
Hier:

I care to know, grin, NL is shy jare.

Do you believe in spiritual things?

Like, do you believe you can know God for yourself, like speak to Him and He answers you and lead you into the place He has prepared for you

I speak to him everywhere and he hears and answers anytime I call
Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by Hier(m): 3:46am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:

I speak to him everywhere and he hears and answers anytime I call
Okay ma, do you love sharing the word like reaching out to souls
Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 24, 2017
Would be sleeping all through grin grin
Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by 1Sharon(f): 4:50am On Sep 24, 2017
Making money, I work on Sundays.
Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by jmichlins(m): 5:04am On Sep 24, 2017
I will be using the internet having fun than going to one house and hearing some boring stories. Will later go to work around 10
Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by hopefulLandlord: 5:30am On Sep 24, 2017
Research, deep thinking, read books, sex, watch movies, Exercise, social media
Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by obisco4u: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2017
Hier:

[s]

Exactly as prophesied

2 Timothy 3:1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers to God,

but the good news is, ,

Acts 17:30 Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent,

God forgives and forgets

Hebrews 10:17 then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”

Not only the above. God wants us to know Him for ourselves, He talks to you, He comforts you and give you guidelines on how to make meaning in life over sometime, you come to realise those things making life difficult for you, God has freely given you authority over them and you can cause a turn around, if you sincerely want a new life with God, follow me for a follow back and view my thread to see different transformed Christian. Yea, you need to be born again and enforce your authority over the crafty works of the devil.

enjoywink [/s]

Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by geoworldedu: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hier:

Exactly as prophesied

but the good news is, ,

God forgives and forgets

enjoywink
I'm glad I am fulfilling a prophecy. Won't you join me in it? Prophecy my foot. Have you heard of this word HEDONISM before? It was formed far far before your new testament came to life. Hedonism means 'loving pleasure' and people have already been in that school of thought before your bible writer wrote that people will love pleasure. How is that a propehcy? Go and read the Doctufos and learn. undecided
Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by geoworldedu: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
1Sharon:
Making money, I work on Sundays.
angry angry
Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by Mekanus(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Watch movies and practice martial arts

1 Like

Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by Hier(m): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
geoworldedu:
glad I am fulfilling a prophecy. Won't you join me in it? Prophecy my foot. Have you heard of this woTrd HEDONISM before? It was formed far far before your new testament came to life. Hedonism means 'loving pleasure' and people have already been in that school of thought before your bible writer wrote that people will love pleasure. How is that a propehcy? Go and read the Doctufos and learn. undecided

#ImmaProudlySheeple
Re: What Do You Spend Your Time Doing If You Don't Go To Church Today? by 1Sharon(f): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
geoworldedu:
angry angry

Lol what?

(1) (Reply)

The Dating Game / Modesty: Our Clothing Should Help Us Avoid Sin / What The Foreigner Said About The Coming Of Otem Erectus To The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.