Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi (5298 Views)

Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos / Emmanuel Emenike Proposes To Iheoma Nnadi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by hubs: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
exclusive photos of beauty queen Iheoma Nnadi's recent test photo shoot done in South Africa. See more stunning photos >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/when-last-did-you-saw-beautiful-nigeria.html

1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by frfrank(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
K
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by Dotwillis1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
More like 'when last did yhu see a Nigerian ugly girl'

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by hensben(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dotwillis1:
This girl and ugly are anonymous. Talk true make devil shame bro.

Most Igbo girls are beautiful facially but usually don't have that bangable(succulent n gorgeous) body, in other words, they have strong body/skin(like kpomo).
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by donfemzy: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Jealousi !!!, the girl fine die, she look like a half cast
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
hensben:
This girl and ugly are anonymous. Talk true make devil shame bro.

Most Igbo girls are beautiful facially but usually don't have that bangable(succulent n gorgeous) body, in other words, they have strong body/skin(like kpomo).
The girl body is succulent enough, she is a sweet baby, so beautiful! men
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by iamrealdeji(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nothing fine about this one

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Please, what kind of grammar is this.. ?
I have been trying so hard to comprehend it... .

Is it PAST PARTICIPLE or FOREVER PAST..?

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by hatux: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
Okay...
She fine small...
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by powerfulsettingz: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
like she's starved
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by fr3do(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
She does not have pot belly, that puts her in a very good spot.
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by fabulous660(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
she is natural, her beauty is pure and clean. unlike some photos I saw on NL recently abt some girls dat uses the ultimate power of makeup to cover their ugliness. if only u peeps saw d photos, u will know the devil is a fine boy.
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by marycool18(f): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Hahahahah, it's future forever... mehnn,, op confuse me, all the sleep in my eyes gone cuz of it. shocked shocked
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by coolbreeze44: 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
cheesy 'When last did u saw' . This your grammer no be here o
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by Haywhymido(m): 12:11am On Oct 12, 2015
EVILFOREST:

sum niggas are trying to add to the present types of tense dat we av
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by pek(m): 3:07am On Oct 12, 2015
I was taken aback by the topic. Instead of brushing your English, you have time for nonsense like this.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Adedeji Biography : Net Worth & Latest News / Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Our Country!! / Reason I Married Peter Okoye Despite Being Older Than He Is - Lola Omotayo Revea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.