Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Marriage Certificate. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Certificate. (4138 Views)

Please Help Me Clarify This Issue Of Marriage Certificate / Help: My Wife Altered Our Marriage Certificate (Picture) / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Certificate. by Blade21: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2015
signature2012:

Ok,you have a point,most especially for change of name for the woman.
yes dear de certificae is a part of a womans credentials
Re: Marriage Certificate. by signature2012(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Blade21:
yes dear de certificae is a part of a womans credentials

Credentials,ok.
Re: Marriage Certificate. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
MarvellousGod:
This certificate thingy reminds me of what the woman I met at the court registry told me...
She warned me to hide the certificate from my husband, that my husband should never know where it is kept.. That the certificate is my weapon to getting my rightful possessions/entitlements should anything happen to our marriage. ..
That with this certificate in my hand, my husband would avoid misbehaving and sit up in making our marriage work. . undecided grin

I no blame the woman, she must have seen so many cases of failed marriages. .

Went home and told my husband and we laughed about it.. He said our marriage would never get to that stage, Amen.... smiley

Mumu.u think the failed ones were not at some point all lovey dovey? I thought u were a young smart chap. This is why I like The whites, they don't joke with prenups. When u take an insurance cover, does it mean u are praying for the risk to occur?

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Certificate. by Ewuro4: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
thecollector:

Mumu.u think the failed ones were not at some point all lovey dovey? I thought u were a young smart chap. This is why I like The whites, they don't joke with prenups. When u take an insurance cover, does it mean u are praying for the risk to occur?

What exactly is your point ?

How many average whites have prenups?

How has your taking insurance point correlated to her post in any way?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Certificate. by signature2012(m): 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
thecollector:

[/b]Mumu[b].u think the failed ones were not at some point all lovey dovey? I thought u were a young smart chap. This is why I like The whites, they don't joke with prenups. When u take an insurance cover, does it mean u are praying for the risk to occur?

Bro,u should not have used that word.Please let us be civil with our words of approach.This thread was opened for knowledge sharing,no profane words plz.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Certificate. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
MarvellousGod:

Went home and told my husband and we laughed about it.. He said our marriage would never get to that stage, Amen.... smiley

Respect

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Certificate. by signature2012(m): 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Timbuktou:

Respect

Respected grin.
Re: Marriage Certificate. by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 14, 2015
Timbuktou:

Respect
smiley smiley
Re: Marriage Certificate. by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 14, 2015
thecollector:

@ bolded, do you know me? undecided...

Anyway, your comment isn't even related to my post.. Go back, read it again, then you may comprehend it this time.. smiley
Re: Marriage Certificate. by qhutetomsel(f): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2015
signature2012:

Why is it with your wife?Though am not against you keeping it with your wife,but why is it so?Why do women make it a must it has to be with them?
maybe because women attach more importance to stuffs like that than the men.
Re: Marriage Certificate. by signature2012(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
qhutetomsel:
maybe because women attach more importance to stuffs like that than the men.

Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Should Stop Marrying For Love....that Is D Most Overated Word In D World / QUALITY ART WORKS For Your Homes / Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.