Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Kimberly Uses Her Bo*bs To Seduce Friend's Husband Part 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kimberly Uses Her Bo*bs To Seduce Friend's Husband Part 1 (4468 Views)

Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke / How I Fell In Love With My Sister's Ex- Husband - (part 1) / Sex Stories: Jide Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kimberly Uses Her Bo*bs To Seduce Friend's Husband Part 1 by selebrown(f): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kim turned and came back to where I was standing, her bare tits jiggling slightly as she walked. She came up to me until she was very close and her nipples were almost touching my chest. "Thank you again, Lyle," she said, taking the glass from my hand. I was acutely aware of her fingers touching mine as she did so. Raising the glass to her lips, she took a sip from it. "Yum," she said, grinning, milk still on her lips. Then she pushed the glass back at me. "Here, you finish it. It will make you big and strong."

Still floating in a hazy fog of unreality, I took the glass and emptied it into my mouth. I held the milk there for a moment before swallowing it. It was sweet, thinner than "regular" milk, and of course warm. <I>The warmth of Kim's body</I>, I thought. <I>The warmth of her tit.

</I>Kimberly dropped her hand to my crotch, cupping the bulge of my hardon and squeezing. "See? I told you it would make you big and strong."

"Bleep, Kim..." I said. "What the heck's gotten into you?" I leaned toward her, trying to increase the pressure of her hand on my cock.

"'Bleep Kim'," she quoted. "I like the sound of that. That's about the best idea I've heard in weeks--months, even."

Just then the sound of Garry's piano-playing stopped, and both of us looked toward the closed door. "But not tonight," Kim said. She turned away from me, picked up a bra that was on the floor beside the easy chair and started putting it on. It was a heavy-duty thing with what I assumed was absorbent padding in the cups. "Show's over for tonight, big guy," she said as she lifted the shoulder straps into place and covered her tits.

I had a fleeting mental image of grabbing her, ripping her bra off and planting my mouth over one of those incredible, exquisite, pink nipples; sucking on her, filling my mouth with more of that sweet, warm milk. But sanity prevailed and I simply stood, dazed and immobile, as Kimberly slipped on a blouse. We left the nursery, and when my wife and Gary made their appearance a minute later we were sitting at opposite sides of the living room, sipping wine and talking about the weather.

The rest of our evening's visit was an agony of lust for me; of lust and trying not to lust, of trying to remember my marital vows, of wanting to punch Gary in the nose for not recognizing the fact that motherhood had transformed his wife into a sex goddess. "You seemed distracted tonight," Sheila said to me on our drive home.

I gave her a sidelong leer and put my hand on her thigh, sliding it up her leg until I ran out of leg. "Only because you're looking especially sexy tonight," I said. Happily, Sheila seemed to be feeling pretty frisky herself, and when we got home we spent the next hour or two fucking like bunnies.

Sheila works at an office, while I do freelance work out of our home. In the early afternoon of the next day, the thing I was simultaneously dreading and hoping for happened: Kimberly rang my doorbell.

"Hello Lyle," she said. "I was out doing some errands, so I thought I'd stop by." She slipped past me, heading toward the living room. "I thought you and I could have a little chat." She sat on the sofa and patted the cushion beside her. "Come sit here and talk to me, Lyle."

I sat in the chair opposite the sofa. "Um, Kim, about last night..." I started.

"I pumped out some milk before I left the house so Gary could give Emily her afternoon feeding while I was out," Kim interrupted. "But wouldn't you know it, I'm starting to leak anyway." She began unbuttoning her blouse. "Do you think you could help me out with that, Lyle?"

"Kim," I said in what I hoped was a firm voice, "we have to stop. We can't do this."

read full story at http://www.kinginsvilla.com/2015/10/kimberl-uses-her-bobs-to-seduce-friends.html

would be posting a new and more romantic story here at nairaland and another on my blog this evening watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kimberly Uses Her Bo*bs To Seduce Friend's Husband Part 1 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
g

1 Like

Re: Kimberly Uses Her Bo*bs To Seduce Friend's Husband Part 1 by selebrown(f): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
KIMBERLY USES HER BO*BS TO SEDUCE FRIEND'S HUSBAND PART 3

"Y-- ye-- yes," Kimberly stammered, the word squeezed out of her in the fast rhythm of my thrusts. "F-- Bleep me, L-- L-- Lyle... Bleep m-- me." The hands that had been

at my waist released me and now drifted aimlessly, her fingers opening and closing on air. Then she shut her eyes tight and turned her head to the side. "Gonna..." Her

voice pinched off, and for a long moment she made no sound, not even breathing, her hands in tight fists and her body rigid as I continued to Bleep into her. And for a

long, frozen moment, as the rest of her body was stiff and unmoving, milk began to spray upward from both her nipples. The fine little jets spurted out, some of them

shooting up and wetting my chest and others squirting out in long arcs that went in all directions. Then with an explosive burst Kim's voice was released again, and

she shouted "<I>Oh!</I>" in a bellowing grunt as her body writhed and twitched underneath me, milk still jetting out of her nipples.

I felt my own orgasm coming, and with my last voluntary act before that explosion, I cupped a hand loosely over her tit so I could feel the warm spray against my palm.

Then it was my turn to let out a bellowing grunt, as the cum spewed out of me and my body went into wrenching contractions that drove my cock to its furthest limit up

into Kimberly's cunt.

I collapsed onto Kim's body, dropping my weight on her as I gasped raggedly for breath. I could feel the wetness of her milk between our bodies, echoing the wetness of

my cum and her cunt juices that surrounded my wilting cock and trickled out of her.

A few minutes later we were both sitting up on the quilt, not facing each other. "You look glum," Kimberly said. "Feeling bad about cheating on Sheila?"

"Yeah, kind of," I admitted.

"Me too." Kimberly sounded as glum as I felt. "Personally I don't care that I cheated on Gary. I've just about had it with him. But I don't feel too good about fucking

my best friend's husband." She sighed, and I couldn't help but watch the way her tits did a slow-motion bounce. "And it was all my idea, too. If I'd worked any harder

at seducing you it would have been rape." She flashed a quick grin.
continue your reading at http://www.kinginsvilla.com/2015/10/kimberly-uses-her-bobs-to-seduce.html
Re: Kimberly Uses Her Bo*bs To Seduce Friend's Husband Part 1 by selebrown(f): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
i just dropped a new story {erotic s*x in room 14 go read it here}
http://www.kinginsvilla.com/2015/10/erotic-sx-in-room-14.html
thanks to all my readers for supporting us
Re: Kimberly Uses Her Bo*bs To Seduce Friend's Husband Part 1 by selebrown(f): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2015
thanks yall

(1) (Reply)

5 Common Mistakes Made In Content Writing / His Sex Slut chapter 1 / Isbn Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.