Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,290 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Side-effects Of Spiritual Work Done By White Garment Churches/spiritual Churhes. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Side-effects Of Spiritual Work Done By White Garment Churches/spiritual Churhes. (3545 Views)

Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches? / Zimbabwean Woman In White Garment Strips Unclad During The Church Rally (photos) / 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side-effects Of Spiritual Work Done By White Garment Churches/spiritual Churhes. by Manofvalor1: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
I am a christian born and breed in a christian home recently i have being going through some problems of which i have fasted and prayed to no avail, i have gone to several miracle working pentecostal prophets/pastors and most tells me that my case needs "spiritual work" and i need to pay some money to buy items to do the work for me and all my problems would fade away.Pls i would like to know if there is any negative side effects or spiritual implication of "spiritual work". Thanks.[b]I am a christian born and breed in a christian home recently i have being going through some problems of which i have fasted and prayed to no avail, i have gone to several miracle working pentecostal prophets/pastors and most tells me that my case needs "spiritual work" and i need to pay some money to buy items to do the work for me and all my problems would fade away.Pls i would like to know if there is any negative side effects or spiritual implication of "spiritual work". Thanks.[/b]I am a christian born and in a christian home recently i have being going through some problems of which i have fasted and prayed to no avail, i have gone to several miracle working pentecostal prophets/pastors and most tells me that my case needs "spiritual work" and i need to pay some money to buy items to do the work for me and all my problems would fade away.Pls i would like to know if there is any negative side effects or spiritual implication of "spiritual work". Thanks.
Re: Side-effects Of Spiritual Work Done By White Garment Churches/spiritual Churhes. by pneumaticos(m): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
What work was done.by.the apostle

Things are really getting harder especially with the release of some last day army of the devil

Dont be discouraged ....God is on your side except u a child of perdition

God is able to make all grace abound towards you

Lastly dont work any thing

But I am not leaving out the fact that you may make some sacrifice...which may be prayers,fasting,restitution, givings...

If you have the believe ..I would advice u table it before the master.

Ask The Master for whats really wrong...I pray you get a helper..that's all

Cele is a no go area for me
Re: Side-effects Of Spiritual Work Done By White Garment Churches/spiritual Churhes. by Saraha1(f): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
I will advice to seek God only.
Any man of God that promise to help you without relenting on fasting and prayer alone, is not a real man of God.

Maybe you have not be praying the right prayers.
Your dreams will determined the kind of prayer you will need to focus on.
Let me ask, do you always remeber ur dreams? Pls henceforth, pay more attention to ur dreams, there lies ur prayer point.

2 Likes

Re: Side-effects Of Spiritual Work Done By White Garment Churches/spiritual Churhes. by enm(m): 5:43am On Oct 12, 2015
Saraha1:
I will advice to seek God only.
Any man of God that promise to help you without relenting on fasting and prayer alone, is not a real man of God.

Maybe you have not be praying the right prayers.
Your dreams will determined the kind of prayer you will need to focus on.
Let me ask, do you always remeber ur dreams? Pls henceforth, pay more attention to ur dreams, there lies ur prayer point.

@op she and the poster above her has said it all and also take note of bible verses or chapter that will be drop in your heart.

Don't spiritual work or ise woli anything. Jesus has paid it all.
Re: Side-effects Of Spiritual Work Done By White Garment Churches/spiritual Churhes. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
why won't u have spiritual problem when u will be looking down on ppu, Na u dey talk sey one person no sabi English on a trending topic on nairaland,

and u never sabi where ur life dey go, any wey u just start ni, de problem coming ur ways go pass Jabez own.

olofo, omo jatijati.

wa fi enu fera bi abebe. don't worry next time u go watch face.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Of Archbishop Ben Idahosa And Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Jesus Christ Is The God Of The Old Testament In Flesh / Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.