Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Celine Micro Woman And - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Celine Micro Woman And (449 Views)

A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband / See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celine Micro Woman And by calenivose: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dixie Chicks Singer Joins Taylor Swift Onstage Maines sang the Chicks hit Earl with Swift, who says she used Celine Mini Luggage to sing the group songs at every talent show when she was younger."If not for this woman and her band, I would not have known that you can be quirky and fun and yourself and outspoken and brave and real. When I was 9 years old and got her first CD, I wouldn't have dreamed the things I dreamed, and I wouldn't be standing Celine Micro on this Celine Bags stage today," Taylor said.The Dixie Chicks star wasn the only guest to come out for a surprise; Ellen DeGeneres and Alanis Morissette made appearances as well. Morissette was there to do a duet on Outta Know and Taylor reportedly told the audience that Alanis inspired her songwriting, saying she penned the breakup song of all time That, coupled with the performance of Earl leave us wondering what Taylor is trying to say. And she has written some of the most brilliant musicin particular probably inarguably the greatest breakup song of alltime, Swift reportedly said to the crowd.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About Ivf / Best Advice A Father Can Give To His Son / Discipline,is It Outdated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.