Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job (9746 Views)

How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin / Where Do You Get Job Announcements? Check Out These Less Competitive Openings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by janengozi(f): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
I meet someone on Saturday and he ask if am working and I told him no. He asked if I will like to work in any federal ministry and my response was yes,he then ask me to send my cv to him if only I will like to work in immigration, civil defence or custom.

my fear now is I don't know if he is for real or he want to scam me.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
If he acts dubious then run....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
a trial will convince you, just be careful of where he will say you should meet him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by braine(m): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yes, strangers can help you. My first job was worked by a total stranger I cold called. But then, nobody can have access to those top agencies like that at once. The man is a scam.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by benedima1990(m): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
Play along, who knows it might be real but do not give a kobo or go meet him in a hidden place.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by Rushtec(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
may be he like u

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by brainzdh(m): 12:43am On Oct 12, 2015
Hey, don't be quick to call him a scam. Angels walk around everyday giving out these 'once-in-lifetime, too-hard-to-believe' kind of blessings. Ask God to open your eyes to key into these moments.

There are jobs everywhere, it only takes someone with the right information to find out. Do what you need to do, after-all you've been sending CVs to people/companies you don't know, even GNLDs.

It won't cost you anything this time around just play it cool, send your CV to him, follow up on the progress once in while, then back it all with prayers.

You only RUN when he begins to make unnecessary demands. I bet you'll be wise enough to recognise the Red Flags when they start showing up.

Goodluck...hope to read your testimony!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by janengozi(f): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
brainzdh:
Hey, don't be quick to call him a scam. Angels walk around everyday giving out these 'once-in-lifetime, too-hard-to-believe' kind of blessings. Ask God to open your eyes to key into these moments.

There are jobs everywhere, it only takes someone with the right information to find out. Do what you need to do, after-all you've been sending CVs to people/companies you don't know, even GNLDs.

It won't cost you anything this time around just play it cool, send your CV to him, follow up on the progress once in while, then back it all with prayers.

You only RUN when he begins to make unnecessary demands. I bet you'll be wise enough to recognise the Red Flags when they start showing up.

Goodluck...hope to read your testimony!

ok thanks I will send it tomorrow
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by Cutehector(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Be rest assured that there is always a hidden motive....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by ajatim(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
they ve said t all smart thinkers
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by wisestman(m): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
I seriously think that guy is a scammer..trust me he will ask you to send money to an account for processing after you send your CV.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by Orubebe01: 6:44am On Jun 05, 2016
What later happen?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by Adesiji77: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
janengozi:
I meet someone on Saturday and he ask if am working and I told him no. He asked if I will like to work in any federal ministry and my response was yes,he then ask me to send my cv to him if only I will like to work in immigration, civil defence or custom.

So, how did it end? Just came across this thread.
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by kingphilip(m): 7:01am On Jun 07, 2016
Well you didn't mention whether he said you should send the cv by land by sea or by air..

If it's a face to face delivery, go with someone and make sure it's an open place
By mail, send it to him and forget about it, if it clicks good and fine but if not move ahead and continue your job hunt

An answer to your question, YES it's very much possible.. Not all people are dubious but just know most people are no matter the gender

Carefulness and prayerfulness is the key

I pray may favor locate us all from the unexpected this week..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by nmreports: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2016
Well nothing is impossible but it will be a total waste of energy if you put your mind to it.

Guys, things are so hard.
I created a thread sometimes lady weak about businesses one could do if you are unemployed and a lot of chaps joked about it.

When people talk about create a job etc, I wonder what they are talking about. Can someone enlighten me.
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by teepsee(f): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2016
With God, just trust him alone
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by Lilchilz(m): 7:05am On Jun 07, 2016
cool yeah it's very possible..talkinq from experience...when God says it's ur time no body can stand aqainst that....now earninq about 5M annually....it's GOD

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by sight: 7:05am On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by izzou(m): 7:06am On Jun 07, 2016
Please give me your mail so i can send mine abeg

Tell him its for two

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by Sixaxis: 7:06am On Jun 07, 2016
Highly possible...only when der sent by God nd when they appeal to ur personality. Havnt u seen a situation where sm1 juz hates a person for no reason? #Pray!!
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by Kazrem(m): 7:06am On Jun 07, 2016
janengozi:

It is very possible but be careful. If he demands for anything unusual, don't run. Flee!
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by izzou(m): 7:07am On Jun 07, 2016
janengozi:

Nne make i send my own to your mail

Tell him its for two abeg

Help a brother
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by MrCow(m): 7:08am On Jun 07, 2016
before nko

1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by Iykon1313(m): 7:10am On Jun 07, 2016
janengozi:

Yes, a stranger can give u a job.
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by emmyw(m): 7:13am On Jun 07, 2016
Is Like Nairaland Want To Travel Back In Time, Am Only Seeing 2014, 2015 Threads Here Since Morning, I Wonder If They Didn't See It Then.*Walking Out Of Thread* Because This Question Is Somehow Meaningless To Me, A Guy Met A Lady And Ask For Her CV, And You Are Here Asking If It's Possible, I Can't Answer That Rhetorical Question, Is like You Will Wait For Your Brother Or Any of Your Siblings To Come And Get Job For You. Lest I Forget,He Is Even A Guy(No Naughty Thought) but How Many Guys Has The Guy Helped To Secure Job

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by ziego(m): 7:13am On Jun 07, 2016
a trial will convince you, just be careful of where he will say you should meet him

Make I quote u

U spoke my mind
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by Lepacioust(f): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2016
Residential & offices, Estate,Post Building Construction Cleaning

After Party Cleaning

Pre & post construction cleaning
all floors cleaning,
Rest rooms,
Windows,
Rug etc.

Fumigations
pest,
snake,
rodents,
bedbugs controls..
General fumigation of office,homes and industries .

Relocation -loading and offloading .

Cutting and trimming of flowers / gardens .

Monthly sanitation

TASK COMPLETE WE ARE ALWAYS READY TO SERVE.

Please call on us today

Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by ikevictor22(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2016
Speaking of that, I work in a construction firm and have giving a lot of people ( male and female) jobs in my company and other company. Its worth it cause whenever I remember those families that feeds well through my assistance I fufilled.
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by laikas: 7:15am On Jun 07, 2016
janengozi:

a girl in my church testified of hw she got an appointment with the cross river state govt lst week
how did she get it, she ws going to wrk whn she met dis guy and he told ha abt a forum collected her numba n jst lst week she shook hnds with the governor.
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by lonelydora: 7:19am On Jun 07, 2016
Very possible. If you impress him. Once it gets to bring some money for documentation or logistics purpose. Then, RUN.

Once the meeting place is in a hotel or his house. Run.

Good luck. Waiting for you to come and tell us your testimony.
Re: Is It Possible For A Stranger To Help You Get Job by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 07, 2016
janengozi:

quit when the person starts talking about money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIMASA Massive Recruitment 2012 For Department Of Maritime Safety And Seafarers’ / NUPEMCO Test Invite / Opay-opos Nigeria Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.