Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Check Out This Optical Illusion And Tell Me What You See - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out This Optical Illusion And Tell Me What You See (3276 Views)

Try This Optical Illusion And You Will Be Amazed (pic) / Try This Optical Illusion And Be Amazed / Crazy Optical Illusions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Optical Illusion And Tell Me What You See by dotuna3(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
If you watch the above image from your seat infront of the computer or phone,Mr angry is on the left,and Mr calm is on the right. Get up from your seat and move back about 8 feet!

They switch places!

This proves that we may not be seeing what's actually there,all the time. Check out the picture by moving it back from your phone or system you will see the magical illusion as it change the other way round

Re: Check Out This Optical Illusion And Tell Me What You See by jamex93(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
D tin go gree change ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Optical Illusion And Tell Me What You See by santos876(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
true talk
Re: Check Out This Optical Illusion And Tell Me What You See by Warlord3000(m): 5:32am On Oct 12, 2015
It's quite incredible cheesy
Re: Check Out This Optical Illusion And Tell Me What You See by dotuna3(m): 6:00am On Oct 12, 2015
jamex93:
D tin go gree change ooooo

No gree change?
Re: Check Out This Optical Illusion And Tell Me What You See by Jamie1360(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2015
nah lie, mr angry is on the right while mr calm is on the left
Re: Check Out This Optical Illusion And Tell Me What You See by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Wow shocked
Re: Check Out This Optical Illusion And Tell Me What You See by DEIFIED(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
This is wowing.
Re: Check Out This Optical Illusion And Tell Me What You See by Lordwheez(m): 6:16am On Oct 14, 2015
This is just some vision game..... It's mind work.... If the images were sharper.... Nothing would change... Anyways... You try grin
Re: Check Out This Optical Illusion And Tell Me What You See by igwe44(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2015
Move your phone far away from your eyes,it will change. Incredible
Re: Check Out This Optical Illusion And Tell Me What You See by virud: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
My papa don tell me already. No b everytin weh deh shine b gold
Re: Check Out This Optical Illusion And Tell Me What You See by dotuna3(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2015
virud:
My papa don tell me already. No b everytin weh deh shine b gold

EVEN GOLD DIS DAYS NEVER SHINE
Re: Check Out This Optical Illusion And Tell Me What You See by coolebux(m): 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
Abeg no use me shine

(1) (Reply)

Bring Posse! / (photo) When You Get A Call To Glory / Effects Of Cooking With Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.