Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing (43635 Views)

Naming Ceremony Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins With Memunat (Photos) / Children Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi (Photos) / Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by hardychris(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:
[size=13pt]HOW MANY KINGS IN IGBO LAND CAN DO THIS ALL THEY KNOW IS TO IMPREGNATE MANY WOMEN, GIVE BIRTH TO CHILDREN THEY CANT TRAIN AND SEND THEM TO LAGOS TO SELL FAKE SPARE PARTS undecided WE YORUBAS ARE TRULY TOLERANT OF THE IGBOS sad angry[/size]
Guy are you okay? Sorry I 4got that I saw you drinkng herb. But even if you are sick you don't have to allow it enter your brain

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by kolaaderin: 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
boombay:
if I fight just one round with this man...I swear he will remain impotent till deathangry!
The spirit will show u in 3D what it takes to fight Alafin, u will be hit by dangote truck every time u lift a finger against him

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by NovusHomo(m): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:
[size=13pt]HOW MANY KINGS IN IGBO LAND CAN DO THIS ALL THEY KNOW IS TO IMPREGNATE MANY WOMEN, GIVE BIRTH TO CHILDREN THEY CANT TRAIN AND SEND THEM TO LAGOS TO SELL FAKE SPARE PARTS undecided WE YORUBAS ARE TRULY TOLERANT OF THE IGBOS sad angry[/size]

You are a dumb-ass fol.

Take it from an Oyo man.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
akksplendor:
And some people are wondering how he is able to handle so many women! The 77 year old monarch, Lamidi Olayiwola.

Adeyemi III filmed practising, hitting a punching
bag. He was reportedly a boxer during his
youthful days. Screenshots from the video.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photos-of-alaafin-of-oyo-training-boxing.html

I bet the Alaafin can go toe to toe with Mayweather and Golovkin haha.
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by solid3(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
I
ikombe:
two twins

Yes. Check the from view, you will see a set of twins shining their eyes n pointing at u. Check the back, u will see a set of twins asking u to cum. wink
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by ghuzy01: 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:
Guy am Yoruba,but what you just typed is bullshit.ur brain stinks.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by loomer: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Wear hat dey train
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by IYANGBALI: 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
Jengbetiele:
Oriki Ọyọ

A ki rọ’ ba fin la lẹ de Ọyo

O ya ẹ jẹ a lo ree ki Alaafin

Ọmọ a jowu yọ kọ lẹnu

A bi Ila tọ-tọ lẹhin

Pan-du-ku bi soo ro

Ibi ti wọn ti ni ki Olowo gbowo

Ki Iwọfa sọ tọ wọ rẹ nu,

Ṣe ko le ba di’ ja, ko le ba di apọn

Ki Ọba Alade le ri n jẹ,

Ọyọ mọ l’ afin Ojo pa Ṣẹkẹrẹ, ọmọ Atiba

Babalawo lo d’ fa, pe ibiti ilẹ gbe yọ ni aye wọn,

Ọyọ ode oni,ni Agọ-Oja, Ọba lo tun tẹ, laye Atiba Ọba,

Adebinpe OSakẹkẹ, Adebinpe, eji ọgbọrọ, Alade lẹyẹ Akande,

Ọba, aji bo ‘yinbo se le ri,

Ọba taa ri, taa ka po la po, taa kọ fa, lọ fa,

Taa ka pata,lo ri Apata, Bẹmbẹ n ro, imulẹ lẹhin agbara,

Ọdọfin ijaye,o jẹ du ro de la kanlu, ọmọ a ja ni lẹ ran gan-gan,

Eji ọgbọrọ,Alaafin Atiba, Ọba lo ko wo jẹ, Ko to do ri Ọba to wa lo ye,

A ji se bi Ọyọlaa ri, Ọyọ O jẹ se bi baba eni kan-kan

Pin ni si lọ ‘mọ Erin t’ n fọ la ya ‘gi,

Ọyọ lo ni ka rin, ka san pa, ka gbẹsẹ, ko yẹ yan,

Oko ala kẹ, ọmọa fo ko ra lu, t’ wọn o ba mọ Erin,

Se wọn o gbọ‘hun Erin ni,

A ji sọ la, ọmọa jo wu yọ kọ lẹ nu.
na who ask you?
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by oweman: 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sommyangel:
Hes preparing for a new wife

Always in company of smqll small girls small enough to be his grand childreh for which he was publcly booed wheh he was the pro chancellor Usman Danfodio University Sokoto .in the 80s
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by chidinwachukwu(m): 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:
That's why your recent generations decided to become Taxi drivers,dirty mechanics and kaikai sellers here in Port Harcourt.Idiot

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by Damalex4luv(m): 12:12am On Oct 12, 2015
Sommyangel:
You're the new wife. God will bless your union
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by chiefolododo(m): 12:52am On Oct 12, 2015
NIGBAWO?
Claroo:
IKU BABA YEYE....IGBA KEJI ORISHA grin
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by Dallazday(m): 12:58am On Oct 12, 2015
searching4love:
foolishness runs in your blood!! my God shall dash you sense, like it or not, you must receive sense by fire by force.
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by macof(m): 1:08am On Oct 12, 2015
searching4love:

A thread on Alaafin's leisure activities and you bring igbos
You are jobless and senseless

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by macof(m): 1:12am On Oct 12, 2015
TEESTICKS24:
He is not as fit as my president ,,, sai baba
keep deceiving urself
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by tpiander: 1:43am On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by princeonx: 2:48am On Oct 12, 2015
searching4love:
If to say your mama gree give the man head we won't all gather here to deal with this but instead she chose to open her legs!! Just look at the result! Smh!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by zonax(m): 3:03am On Oct 12, 2015
searching4love:

This is how smallish and fake your brain is. Well I blame unemployment for your mumuity
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by playtheblues(f): 3:44am On Oct 12, 2015
Iranu
boombay:
If this man dies of cardiac arrest now...some Yoruba leaders will start blaming buharigrin

BEFORE YOU START BASHING ME
NOTE THAT I'M A CERTIFIED YOURUBA BOYangry!
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by Orikinla(m): 3:54am On Oct 12, 2015
He has always been a boxer since his youth and was a boxing champion before he became the Alafin. He is one of most admired monarchs in Africa.
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by vaca1: 4:16am On Oct 12, 2015
searching4love:

Gosh !! what is this one saying. Truly,so many kids on Nairaland. SMH
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by Taiwo20(m): 4:44am On Oct 12, 2015
Sommyangel:

New wife kwanu? Hope its not you sha
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by ststyreal(f): 5:14am On Oct 12, 2015
searching4love:
Huh! May God have mercy on ur soul!
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by AdeniyiA(m): 5:33am On Oct 12, 2015
Sommyangel:
lol... perhaps he's training for hard 'punch' of the recent one undecided
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by ikombe: 5:57am On Oct 12, 2015
solid3:
I

Yes. Check the from view, you will see a set of twins shining their eyes n pointing at u. Check the back, u will see a set of twins asking u to cum. wink
Bad guy grin
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by Adeshizzy: 6:22am On Oct 12, 2015
boombay:
If this man dies of cardiac arrest now...some Yoruba leaders will start blaming buharigrin

BEFORE YOU START BASHING ME
NOTE THAT I'M A CERTIFIED YOURUBA BOYangry!

Loool..Baba how your trip with Ambali.. help me tell am make e release my name o
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by shipnclear: 6:24am On Oct 12, 2015
Iku baba yeye
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by ststyreal(f): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2015
searching4love:
Am very sure ur parents didn't train u this way. Hatred everywhere! Wat has IBO got to do with d topic being discuss here. U Yoruba's? Are u sure u r truly Yoruba'? and by d way, ta lo bi yi le joo? A won ota aje! Nigeria yii ko le darun, ohun to o ba wun awon ota aje ni kiwo se e. Dale ru da leru. In unity we will remain, whether some people like it or not. Don't bother replying me cos people like u irritate me a lot, hence u won't get any response from me again. Just take my word and have a change of heart towards ur fellow being, it will save u from Bp. Do have a hatred free week. Smmmmmmh
Li
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 12, 2015
boombay:
if I fight just one round with this man...I swear he will remain impotent till deathangry!
alaafin eh?ur folks would want u 2see 2015 xmas,dat im sure of...
Re: Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing by ststyreal(f): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2015
searching4love:

ORI IYA E BURU. OLOSHI ASHAWO
U c, I just thought of advicing u again, cos its obvious u weren't brought up well, if u were, rotten words like u just vomitted shouldn't proceed from a decent mouth. Go back to your parents and beg them to teach u morals again. Ore, on i so ri bu oooo. Oda bo, o se e aro Monday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) / Enugu Monarch Driving Commercial Vehicle Hustling For Passengers (Video) / Olori Adeyeye Wuraola Ogunwusi's Birthday Cake + Pics From Her Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.