Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

”the 5 Basic Questions Of Life” In A Christian Perspective - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ”the 5 Basic Questions Of Life” In A Christian Perspective (792 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) / "Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse?"- Christian Perspective / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”the 5 Basic Questions Of Life” In A Christian Perspective by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
THE 5 BASIC QUESTIONS OF LIFE

Every question asked requires an answer. In the Bible, there are so many questions that have been asked. Today, we are going to consider those scriptural questions that greatly affect our lives and eternal destiny.

QUESTION 1:
What is your Life? (James 4:13,14).
– Life is like vapour (James 4:14).
– Life is like a flower and shadow (Job 14:1,2).
– Life is a pilgrimage (Gen. 47:9).
– Life is brief (Psalm 90: 10).

QUESTION 2:
What do you have that you did not receive? (I Corinthians 4:7). Every blessing in our lives must be used to honour God (Luke 12:21). Read Esther 4:14.

QUESTION 3:
What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his soul? (Matt.16:26).

QUESTION 4:
What will a man give in exchange for his soul? (Matt. 16:26).

QUESTION 5:
What should I do to inherit eternal life? (Luke 18:18). Read Acts 2:37; 22:16.

CONCLUSION
Indeed, life is brief. Eternal destinies are already established. Death and judgement are divine appointments everyone must keep. Knowing this, therefore, may we apply our hearts to wisdom (Psalm 90:12). Give your life to Christ today.

See more: http://www.brainnewsng.com/the-5-basic-questions-of-life-in-a-christian-perspective/
Re: ”the 5 Basic Questions Of Life” In A Christian Perspective by Efisko1(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2015
abi.....

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Female Pastor KILLS Man In Church!!! NOOOO!!(VIDEO) / Amazing! Bro Joshua Iginla Led King Bhungane 111 Of South Africa To Christ / Religion Is A Scam,a Deceptive Tool For Manipulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.