Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

I Just Can't Sleep - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Just Can't Sleep (456 Views)

Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / (help) I Can't Sleep Because Of Mind Wandering / 6 Reasons Why You Can't Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Can't Sleep by flinton(m): 1:18am On Oct 12, 2015
I just can't sleep, why should I even think I can sleep when what just happened brings tears to my eyes, a baby of two years gradually dying because of her mama's negligence to her condition. Few minutes after the hour of 12 this morning, I'm on night call in the hospital I work for, a banging knock woke me up, it was an urgent case of severe anaemia, as I was carrying out the investigation, the baby's mother told me not to disclose the result to a man that accompanied her.

I suspected some foul moves, I decided to question her, she revealed that the real father of the baby is dead and he died HIV positive, and the baby too is also positive, she told me she is also positive, I went further to ask her what about the man with you, have you being having unprotected s€x? I asked, she said yes. Shiver ran down my spine, so she knew her situation all along but decided to be discreet about it? Too bad!

I got heartbroken when I saw the severity of the child's anaemia, it was too severe, I asked the lady where she stays? She told me, lo and behold it is not far from the hospital, and the hospital runs free heart to heart services, free tests and free drugs for these special patients, I simply told her the baby will not forgive her if she dies, I advised and counseled her, she felt sorry, I prayed for the baby too. When she left I couldn't hold back the tears in my eyes, as I think about the dirty things we the youths get ourselves involved and how we foolishly think we could get away with them
HIV is real, imagine how many people she has slept with and how many people the man with her has slept with, do the math!
HIV is real, be careful
Re: I Just Can't Sleep by Blizzy9ja: 2:12am On Oct 12, 2015
God help us

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Dead Woman Turns Up Alive After 42 Years / What Are The Ingredients In Nucific Bio X4 Supplement / Photos:4 Causes And Remedies Of Dark Armpits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.