Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Emeka Ike In Fresh Controversy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike In Fresh Controversy (519 Views)

Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" / Emeka Ike Celebrates His 50th Birthday With New Photos / Photo Of Chika Ike In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike In Fresh Controversy by Shalomdee(f): 4:46am On Oct 12, 2015
The battle for the presidency of Actor's Guild Nigeria (AGN) has been ranging for years between Emeka Ike, Segun Arinze and the current president of the association, Ibinabo Fiberesima and there has been several legal actions on the case.

Following a statement that Segun Arinze made in an interview calling Emeka Ike an attention seeker, Emeka responded in a chat with a renown newspaper by lashing out on Arinze calling him a common street boy and an illiterate.

"Segun Arinze was interviewed and he said many about me and nobody asked me for my own side. I don't think it was a balanced report. Segun Arinze did not say anything meaningful, he was just cursing himself. That is not how to handle legal matters". Emeka said.

"In legal matters, we take things from the law's point of view, Segun that is talking to the journalists is suppposed to be behind bars because he committed a crime that should have sent him to jail."

Arinze had said in his own interview that: "Emeka should grow up. As far as I am concerned, Ibinabo Fiberesima is the bonafide president. Even in the recent judgement that came out recently telling us to return to the status quo, what does it mean? We were told to go back to the way we were. There was no time Emeka Ike was pronounced the president of AGN. Let him bring out the copy of the judgement and show us if he is man enough. He should wake up and stop embarrassing the guild". For more stories click http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/10/emeka-ike-in-fresh-controversy.html
Re: Emeka Ike In Fresh Controversy by alonzoiv(m): 4:49am On Oct 12, 2015
Nawaoh. And its not even that they do good movies oo. Is Desmond Elliot not their colleague?
Re: Emeka Ike In Fresh Controversy by LadyH(f): 4:50am On Oct 12, 2015
Emeka Ike...always sulking about nobody asking of his own side. undecided
Re: Emeka Ike In Fresh Controversy by Shalomdee(f): 5:15am On Oct 12, 2015
Unlike Emeka Ike, Segun Arinze is more matured in his comments so far. I think Emeka is really being childish.
Re: Emeka Ike In Fresh Controversy by pretydiva(f): 5:23am On Oct 12, 2015
They should contunu
Re: Emeka Ike In Fresh Controversy by menix(m): 5:39am On Oct 12, 2015
Emeka always in the Media, is that guy trying to advertise the name abi nah model him be..

(1) (Reply)

45 Corps Members To Repeat Service In Lagos / 10 Rich Nigerian Celebrities Who Rarely Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media (pic / Wizkid Attacks Nigerian Bloggers On Twitter, Calls Them Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.