Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,826 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial (14215 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial by Phemytrend: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2009
Tribune Newspaper

Dignitaries from across the globe attended the ceremony including the Governors of Lagos, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola and his Ogun state counterpart, Otunba Gbenga Daniel.

Others were General Yakubu Gowon, representative of the Vice President, Venerable Ozoronba, Bishop David Oyedepo, among others.

Compass Newspaper

The roll call of clerics include, Bishop David Oyedepo, Bishop Francis Wale Oke, Pastor Lazarus Mouka of the Christ Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, Archbishop Joseph Ajayi of the Lagos diocese of the Methodist Church, delegations of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria and many others.

Among all this Pastors And Bishop, Pastor Adeboye Is not present at the Burial Why?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial by Dammyray(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2009
Me i no no ooo but you may never tell whats wrong and you cant tell what they have both discused
Re: Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial by Guk: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2009
Whats the big deal in him attending or not attending? Do we always have to read meanings into what or what not Pls find other more reasonable things to post. Nairaland is fast becoming an e-gossip magazine
Re: Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial by papagiddy(m): 1:13am On Apr 26, 2009
ah ah pple just like like bring Adeboye on every matter on NL. why is he the most discussed personality on NL?? no wonder is blessed!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial by scripture: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2009
The poster and the readers of this post should please take note of this important correction:

Pastor Lazarus Muoka is the general overseer of the LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC
REVIVAL MOVEMENT and not christ chosen as the poster said

Remain Blessed!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial by Tonyet1(m): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2009

99 errors detected!

debug system immediately
Re: Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial by ekobabe: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2009
So freaking what if he didn't attend NONSENSE!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial by felifeli: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2009
Neither did I for that matter. Neither did MFM, 4Square , Okonkwo , etc.
Big deal
Re: Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial by oloriooko(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2009
@ poster
So what? shocked shocked shocked
Did you attend? angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial by spikedcylinder: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2009
oloriooko:

@ poster
So what? shocked shocked shocked
Did you attend? angry angry angry

GBAM!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial by Lsyters: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2009
have asked if he is in town or not why do you people like gossip.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial by tpiah: 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2009
did he send a representative?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial by Lsyters: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2009
ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO DIRECT THE QUESTION TO ME?

DO YOU KNOW IF HE WAS AWARE OF THE BURIAL OR NOT

OR DON'T YOU KNOW THE WAY DEEPER LIFE BEHAVES

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT HE IS THE ONLY G O THAT DIDN'T ATTEND
Re: Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial by tpiah: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2009
Lsyters:

ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO DIRECT THE QUESTION TO ME?

DO YOU KNOW IF HE WAS AWARE OF THE BURIAL OR NOT

OR DON'T YOU KNOW THE WAY DEEPER LIFE BEHAVES

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT HE IS THE ONLY G O THAT DIDN'T ATTEND

no, I wasnt directing the question to you, or are you the only person allowed to post on this thread?

are you behaving better than deeper life with your needless aggression over a simple question which wasnt even meant for you?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2009
felifeli:

Neither did I for that matter. Neither did MFM, 4Square , Okonkwo , etc.
Big deal

It is better for us to get adequate information before we start to jump into conclusions. The funeral service was relayed live on the internet and I saw some of the people mentioned above or their representatives, the fact that some dignitaries could not make it should not be construed to mean that they had ulterior motives, G.O. Adeboye is the best person to explain why he did not attend because I know that he is a friend to the G.S. Kumuyi. It will be wise not to read meanings to the presence or absence of those who were unable to attend.

Watch the wake keep and funeral services in the link to come to a better conclusion. www.dclm.org
Re: Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial by skyone(m): 2:29am On Oct 11, 2009
Apart of being a friend may be he wasn't invited or must have paid an ealry visit before the burial who knows.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial by Ayankaa: 5:57am On Nov 25, 2009
Adeboye was abroad with pastor Ojo for a program when he got the news, he then sent pastor Ojo(guess redeemers will know him better) immidiately back to represent him.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial by otitokoro1: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2009
Adeboye was abroad with pastor Ojo for a program when he got the news, he then sent pastor Ojo(guess redeemers will know him better) immidiately back to represent him.

Please be sure of what you say.

He did not attend but he sent delegate to the burial not Pastor Ojo.
I think the most important now is:

The Redeemed Christian Church of God
Invites your Presence to her:
Holy Ghost Congress.
Theme: Our God Reigns
Date: 14th – 19th December, 2009.
Venue: Redemption Camp, KM 46, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

(1) (Reply)

With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye / Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / Ori (the Head)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.