Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Pic : Putin Captures ISIS Leader Who Auctioned Christian Girls As Child Brides - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pic : Putin Captures ISIS Leader Who Auctioned Christian Girls As Child Brides (9029 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / ISIS Leader, Qari Hekmat Is Dead (Pictures) / End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic : Putin Captures ISIS Leader Who Auctioned Christian Girls As Child Brides by mekadinho(f): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hope Obama d talkative like Buhari is seeing n reading ds? Hope CAS Tukur is reading as well? Press up and snapping pics with Anaconda around ur neck doesnt end terrorism. U don't beg or negotiate with terrorists, d only language they understand is fire me I fire u. I can't wait to see Obama leave White House, dat guy na 5/100.
Re: Pic : Putin Captures ISIS Leader Who Auctioned Christian Girls As Child Brides by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Obama is a more deft chess player than putin, if this gun control law in america is passed, the world would be thrown into chaos..
Re: Pic : Putin Captures ISIS Leader Who Auctioned Christian Girls As Child Brides by hope4nigeria(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tapout:
nice!!

in another news, the Nigerian army urges boko haram members to come out from their hideouts and surrender.....smh sad

https://www.nairaland.com/2658603/know-hideouts-surrender-now-army
why you dey spoil my mood now, i'm trying to console my self, you dey remind me of nigerian army poo
Re: Pic : Putin Captures ISIS Leader Who Auctioned Christian Girls As Child Brides by Tkester: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
imsuboi:
Putin no dey play o! shocked shocked

What exactly is your problem? undecided

Bokoharam sympathizer.

Hahahahahahakaakaakakikiki... You nailed it
Re: Pic : Putin Captures ISIS Leader Who Auctioned Christian Girls As Child Brides by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sai PUTIN.
We need you in ASO ROCK
Re: Pic : Putin Captures ISIS Leader Who Auctioned Christian Girls As Child Brides by GenbIoodykiller: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
MrMbaM:

Under whose name? Are you drunk? How is my moniker someone's name, go sleep and stop splashing smelly spit everywhere.
lie nsi
Re: Pic : Putin Captures ISIS Leader Who Auctioned Christian Girls As Child Brides by kokoA(m): 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
jullary:
Good one.make sure u killed him
hmmm.. Bros sofri sofri o.
Re: Pic : Putin Captures ISIS Leader Who Auctioned Christian Girls As Child Brides by Appleyard(m): 12:13am On Oct 13, 2015
stanech:
With proof. Yet obama could not show pictures of Bin laden. But burried him in the sea

Obama is a terrorist. ----- Donald trump
It was more of a fake gallery of Bin-Laden.
Re: Pic : Putin Captures ISIS Leader Who Auctioned Christian Girls As Child Brides by Appleyard(m): 12:15am On Oct 13, 2015
bonechamberlain:
this is what I was saying, with the Russians involved Isis would be a forgotten issue soonest, America and its western allies aren't interested in fighting Isis but ousting Assad. long live PUTIN.
And for you to know and speak the truth, may you also live long to see the end of ISIS, even unto the end of days, amen!
Re: Pic : Putin Captures ISIS Leader Who Auctioned Christian Girls As Child Brides by Lucasbalo(m): 4:28am On Oct 13, 2015
Missy89:

Good for you

Point is, Never believe what you see on social media until it is verified. Sheeples from both side put out junks and it turns to "facts" when it goes viral. America leaning sheeples on social media believes that a Russian jet was shot down by Turkey too. Twitter is a world of contrasts depending on which side you are leaning. The Syrian civil war is just like the Battle of Debastelve all over again. Both sides are claiming they are gaining ground and capturing prisoners.
Truth is the first casualty in a war. If I am stuck in a third world hell hole, I will hate America too. That's the problem with a lot of this guys spewing unnecessary venom against a great country (USA).
Re: Pic : Putin Captures ISIS Leader Who Auctioned Christian Girls As Child Brides by bonechamberlain(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2015
Appleyard:
And for you to know and speak the truth, may you also live long to see the end of ISIS, even unto the end of days, amen!
. kiss amen sir, wishing u the same

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iran 'Is Ready For War' - Are we headed for World War 3 ? / World's Best Press Photographs Of 2010 / History: Attack On Pearl Harbour, U.S. VS Hiroshima And Nagasaki 1945.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.