Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) (26109 Views)

UNICAL Students Confronted With "Nigerian Youth Are Lazy" Question In Exam / UNICAL Students Celebrate Their Graduation In Style (phtos/video) / Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) by Soneh(m): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
imma2:
Oga, where you there from the inception of the saga? So don't tell me rubbish about misinformation
i was among the protesting and the protest began as early as 5am so don't tell me nonsense and i still maintain my stand ,the protest was peaceful
Re: UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) by imma2(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Soneh:

i was among the protesting and the protest began as early as 5am so don't tell me nonsense and i still maintain my stand ,the protest was peaceful
With the pix you put there.. it's clear that you were outside maingate. So I don't see how you would have started a protest bt 5am. The security locked the gates and you now appeared outside. Or abi you be winch?
Re: UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) by gneisss: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Soneh:

since 5am...i hear say dem beat VC wella...
Re: UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) by Rival(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
nurex01:
let me say dis university is among d worst university we have in nigeria. where students will be using money and other parts of d body to obtain a grade. imagine a university student cant speak english language fluently. should dis school be scrapped?
...and you don't seem to have attended anyone better! Your post seems to be riddled with errors...no offence intended!
Re: UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) by Soneh(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
imma2:
With the pix you put there.. it's clear that you were outside maingate. So I don't see how you would have started a protest bt 5am. The security locked the gates and you now appeared outside. Or abi you be winch?
i wasn't the one that posted that pix check the moniker
Re: UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) by imma2(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Soneh:

i wasn't the one that posted that pix check the moniker
Ok...sorry about the mix up.I hope the school management doesn't extend the two weeks mid-term
Re: UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) by IsiAbuncha(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
rane06:
Oh my Unical!!!

Boo, u in cali yet or still home?
Re: UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) by rane06(f): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
IsiAbuncha:

Boo, u in cali yet or still home?
still home o.

Re: UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) by IsiAbuncha(m): 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
rane06:
still home o.

Lol, funny
E-mail me let's chat or u wonna sleep soon? smiley

Nigeria Army Short Service Commission Aptitude Test Past Questions / Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State / NASU Strike: University Of Abuja Hostel Looking So Dirty (Photos)