Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know (36647 Views)

"Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies / Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by yellowsun: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2015
After going through an earlier thread on Nollywood actress Ebube Nwagbo

https://www.nairaland.com/2657714/hip-greatest-asset-ebube-nwagbo

I noticed that she never made any mention of her humble beginning as a chorister in warri.

What many didn't know is that she started off as a Gospel Artist even with a full album to go with it. Little wonder from the interview she was scared of lettting her parents in the know after featuring in her first movie!

But today fame and wealth has twisted her God given talent to something else!!

Imagine acclaiming her HIPs to be her greatest asset SMH!!! But each time I listen to her song and seeing what she has become I feel like crying.

As for me her greatest asset is still her VOICE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo2Ff1Lmu1I

rtsp://r3---sn-5hn7su7l.googlevideo.com/ClULENy73wIaTAlSu-ZSf4WNLhMYESARFC3rchtWMOCoAUIJbXYtZ29vZ2xlSARSBXdhdGNoYKaJyofS56O5VYIBBWh0bWw1igELSHpMUnlnVjJOS0EM/32C1E8B34D304E7D834A21D95E47F13CA245F752.80DCAD9A94CA13BA761E6276106EC54D4E857F74/yt6/1/video.3gp

6 Likes

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Basildvalour(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2015
Let's just say she abandoned spiritual profitability for instant global fame and fortune

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by pretydiva(f): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2015
This was when she was still burning in d lord. Sister onuegbu give us a chorus cheesy

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by ammyluv2002(f): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
Let's just say she abandoned spiritual profitability for instant global fame and fortune
Not all gospel singers are genuinely "born again" most of them sing to make money just like every other artists........

Op, don't beat yourself up! Ebube discovered Nollywood and it fetched her the money she wanted.

Btw, i still love her whether she be gospel runaway singer or Nollywood actress, she's my gal anyday kiss

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by uduokirika1(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala are you see what I saw?

5 Likes

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:09am On Oct 12, 2015
K
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Sweetyie(f): 10:09am On Oct 12, 2015
If check out all dis stars they all started from a humble beginning and lost it on their way to fame. Well none of my business tho

6 Likes

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by holyokoto(m): 10:09am On Oct 12, 2015
You wept for her when She kept enjoin herself. Religion sometimes should be abandoned because at the end they so called imaginary Heaven and hell millions are clamoring for might not even Exist. Carry go Babe, I adore your HIPS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by itsIYKE(m): 10:09am On Oct 12, 2015
LWKMD!!!......dis is funny........that's y I don't trust all this "holier than thou" christians.....u cee?

6 Likes

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2015
The devil has taken command.. OP you dey fvck up! What to u expect?

1 Like

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by BIBILISTIC(f): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2015
K
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by LivingDiamond(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2015
Ok
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by clefstone(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2015
Who is she?
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2015
d
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by kenedy175(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2015
NEXT PLEASE! !!! sad
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by ifyalways(f): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2015
Wow, who would have guessed?

1 Like

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2015
There comes a time in every man's life, when he wants to break free from the vicious mental cage called religion. It takes boldness & courage to yield to this thirst.

Nwagbo was bold enough to break through. You people make it look as though she's an angel-turned-terrorist. Who says she cannot worship christ, sing gospel music, look sexy, continue acting & acknowledge her hips as her greatest asset all at the same time?

6 Likes

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Codedrock(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
d
LivingDiamond:
Ok
BIBILISTIC:
K
holyokoto:
hi
ToyozzieTohBad:
K
porrigeyam:
V
Codedrock:
oh..
LMAO.. NAIRALNDERS GO KILL PERSON because OF F.P
SEE AS PEOPLE DON BOOK SPACE DOWN...
EVEN ME SEF BOOK.. E GOOD MAKE PERSON GET JOB OO..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by markpenk: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2015
After going through an earlier thread on Nollywood actress Ebube Nwagbo

https://www.nairaland.com/2657714/hip-greatest-asset-ebube-nwagbo

I noticed that she never made any mention of her humble beginning as a chorister in warri.

What many didn't know is that she started off as a Gospel Artist even with a full album to go with it. Little wonder from the interview she was scared of lettting her parents in the know after featuring in her first movie!

But today fame and wealth has twisted her God given talent to something else!!

Imagine acclaiming her HIPs to be her greatest asset SMH!!! But each time I listen to her song and seeing what she has become I feel like crying.

As for me her greatest asset is still her VOICE!!!

Dont be an idiot mate... leave the girl be and go make a name for yourself. How's her hips or voice your business? You don't know her better than she knows herself. Go get a life or something... SMH for the dum-dums on NL these days.

As for the mods pushing crap like this to the front page, I tire for una o. Aren't there better things to push here than some nitwit's opinions on one of the hottest chicks in nollywood?

3 Likes

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by obailala(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2015
Choii... thiis is serious! The hustle is real, and no be today e start grin
Its all about the money finally, I wake up everyday running to my office to make money to feed. Same way every one else goes out there to do what they believe will give them more money. No wonder she dey only act good part for film without controversies grin grin She's still trying hard not to disconnect from her beginnings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hehehehehe I swear NL has prospective CIA agents

Modified
After watching that Elshadai song up there, I am soo happy for Sister Ebube, she has really upgraded and become quite sophisticated. If this is the benefit of losing her 'spirituality', I say Ride on Sister!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Lovexme(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2015
Lekwanu Mary Amaka o grin grin

See how sultry she looks now.
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by awesomesossy(f): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2015
CHANGE!!! D only constant tin in lyf..... embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by steffans(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2015
CHANGE

The only constant thngy shocked
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by gbeseun(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2015
She forgot something in d world that's y
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Nichobabe(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2015
This girl is really spending on PR. This is very good for her

Yesterday it was about her hips grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Michellla(f): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2015
.Lmao .what a transformation.
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2015
Uwa na atughari atughari
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2015
LOL. Those days when she use to 'enter' suit. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2015
She's got a beautiful voice.
Re: The Ebube Nwagbo You Don't Know by emekadibos: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2015
her choice, her business ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” / Fuji Star Malaika Flaunts His Range Rover E-vogue [PHOTOS] / An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.