Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

What Can You Call The Children Of Your Father's Cousin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can You Call The Children Of Your Father's Cousin (486 Views)

Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend / See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher / OMG. Youth Of Today.see What I Asked My Little Cousin & D Awkward Reply I Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Call The Children Of Your Father's Cousin by McPicnic(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2015
Hi Nairalanders! Just this weekend I went to a wedding to represent my family. It was for the daughter of one of my aunts. This my aunt is actually my dad's cousin, the daughter of the brother of my grandfather. So it kept me guessing what I could call her children or what they are to me in English Language. Now over to you ENGLISH SCHOLARS! cool

(1) (Reply)

Federal Character Shouldn't Be Considered In Education...or Should It?? / 4 Ways To Become The Most Charismatic And Influential Person / UNIZIK Supplementary Admission List 2015/2016 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.