Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,101 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

GTA 6 Release Date Rumors And Latest Features - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / GTA 6 Release Date Rumors And Latest Features (2129 Views)

FIFA18 Career Mode Preview. All Details About The Latest Features / Watch Out For Gta 6 Updating...News updated# / Gta 6 (Grand Theft Auto VI) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTA 6 Release Date Rumors And Latest Features by admiambrose(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Recent reports indicate that, Rockstar's is currently working on his next move in the GTA 6. Since the release of GTA 5 the game has always been controversial, even during its early years and has, since then gone on to become one of the biggest selling game of all time. The GTA 6 is expected to have a new installment which includes the new game-play modes and improve graphics and many more features, which all the die hard fans of GTA series are expecting to see, a new adventure and excitement in GTA 6.

This article will give you every thing we currently know about Rockstar's plans for GTA 6.

Click here to read more >>
Re: GTA 6 Release Date Rumors And Latest Features by kushma(m): 5:36am On Apr 20, 2017
when are they releasing it for gamers in nigeria and where can i get my own console.
Re: GTA 6 Release Date Rumors And Latest Features by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 20, 2017
By next year we will know!@kushma
Re: GTA 6 Release Date Rumors And Latest Features by kushma(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
Silkmoth33:
By next year we will know!@kushma
like 2018 u serious
Re: GTA 6 Release Date Rumors And Latest Features by cao(f): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
kushma:
when are they releasing it for gamers in nigeria and where can i get my own console.
Y'all really need to stop reviving old silly dead threads.
Re: GTA 6 Release Date Rumors And Latest Features by kushma(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
cao:

Y'all really need to stop reviving old silly dead threads.
sis its google that redirected me back to this place in case anyone is disturbing you can just unfollow this trend than to type nonsense instead of replying a question someone just asked.
Re: GTA 6 Release Date Rumors And Latest Features by cao(f): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
kushma:
sis its google that redirected me back to this place in case anyone is disturbing you can just unfollow this trend than to type nonsense instead of replying a question someone just asked.
Bro, don't be afraid to use commas in your life. Also, the fact that you're easily gullible to random "news" is kinda sad. So reheat your nonsense and try again. All these JJCs and their wahala...
Re: GTA 6 Release Date Rumors And Latest Features by kushma(m): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
cao:

Bro, don't be afraid to use commas in your life. Also, the fact that you're easily gullible to random "news" is kinda sad. So reheat your nonsense and try again. All these JJCs and their wahala...

Nigeria as a country will be a better place when some individuals inside it will learn how to mind their own business. HABA tire for some women
Re: GTA 6 Release Date Rumors And Latest Features by cao(f): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
kushma:

Nigeria as a country will be a better place when some individuals inside it will learn how to mind their own business. HABA tire for some women
It would be a lot better once folks start using proper punctuation. Free yourself.
Re: GTA 6 Release Date Rumors And Latest Features by kushma(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
cao:

It would be a lot better once folks start using proper punctuation. Free yourself.
better punctuation don't actually mean your matured upstairs sis.
Re: GTA 6 Release Date Rumors And Latest Features by cao(f): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
kushma:
better punctuation don't actually mean your matured upstairs sis.
...and a clear lack of it, is evidence that you're only using your downstairs, bro.

1 Like

Re: GTA 6 Release Date Rumors And Latest Features by kushma(m): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
cao:

...and a clear lack of it, is evidence that you're only using your downstairs, bro.
Hey! Can you do me a favor, take a pic of yourself and send it to me. I’m Playing cards and I’m missing the JOKER!!!
Re: GTA 6 Release Date Rumors And Latest Features by cao(f): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
kushma:
Hey! Can you do me a favor, take a pic of yourself and send it to me. I’m Playing cards and I’m missing the JOKER!!!
Lame. Try again. I'll wait.

1 Like

Re: GTA 6 Release Date Rumors And Latest Features by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
undecided

Too much juice too much saaauuuce!

Too much sauce too much juice!
Re: GTA 6 Release Date Rumors And Latest Features by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
kushma:

The GTA6 console can be gotten pre-ordered tho! undecided

If u order for the console and pay on ebay! U will get the console on the gta6 launch date!
Re: GTA 6 Release Date Rumors And Latest Features by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Silkmoth:

The GTA6 console can be gotten pre-ordered tho! undecided

If u order for the console and pay on ebay! U will get the console on the gta6 launch date!
Fake news bro, rockstar is still working on Red dead redemption 2 and the game hasn't even gone gold yet. Besides more updates are being churned out for gta 5.

1 Like

Re: GTA 6 Release Date Rumors And Latest Features by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Yeah! I know right!

Ppl believe anything these days.

Exactly!
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Fake news bro, rockstar is still working on Red dead redemption 2 and the game hasn't even gone gold yet. Besides more updates are being churned out for gta 5.

(1) (Reply)

Real Footbal 2020 Android Offline 400MB Best Graphics New Kits Transfers Updates / Computer And Video Games In Nigeria / PS4 Games Download!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.