Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Letter To A Passing Out Corp Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Letter To A Passing Out Corp Member (724 Views)

Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures / 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively / When Is Stream 2, Batch A Passing Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To A Passing Out Corp Member by Onide(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
LETTER TO A PASSING OUT CORP MEMBER
My very dear ex-corp member,
Let me start by congratulating you for the completion of your standard academic and service required by the nation. From the depth of my hearth, I warmly felicitate with you on this great occasion. Today you have cease to be an extension of others life and start a new journey of your own. Let me quick to point out that you have now become a standard block in the cemented edifice of this nation, a lot is expected from you.
As from today, you will be faced with various challenges, ranging from setting agenda, planning and achieving your life expectancy. All what you have wished to become in life from childhood and your dream as a teenager is about to become a reality. Remember that dreams are usually a perfect experience and different from reality. In your journey to success there are milestones on the way, it is your patience, humility, deep and rational thinking, dedication among others that will see you through.
Rome was not built in a day, don’t expect to get everything now and today. Anything you wish to become after service year, may or may not come immediately, be patience and do not relent in your strive to achieve excellence. Persistence beats resistance. If you are not very fortunate to meet your expectation in the economy, rather than waiting for the greener pasture, start planting in expectation for a raining season.
My very dear ex-corp member, know that you are passing out of a whole lot of things. Today, NYSC allowances stops coming in, pocket money seize, request for resources not work for from families and friends will be consider twice. Remember, you have successfully passed out from being dependent to a dependable person.
My very dear ex-corp member, you might be faced with difficult and challenging situations, don’t loose your moral sense. Majority of people changed from good to something else in their quest for relevance in the society and search for livelihood. Don’t become desperate, know that hardwork and patience will surely put you on a long and lasting success.
Lastly, I wish to remind you that soon you will become a parent and guardian to others. No time that your sense of morality needs upgrading that this. Henceforth, you have become a role model in the society, act as such and live like one. Start contributing positively to the development of your community, state, nation and the world at large.
Today you are pushed into the river of life, your zeal, skills, prayers and persistence will help you in arriving at the destination safely. May this occasion not be remembered for sorrow. I pray may you not have course to keep reminding people you are a graduate; you position will always speak for your qualification. May you be the positive change agent in your family and community. May you not have course to regret going to school. Success awaits you out there, go and succeed.

From a concern friend.
Ayinde Jamiu Kunle.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To A Passing Out Corp Member by Elosky20: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
wow

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Passing Out Corp Member by nonsom(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
THIS IS WONDERFUL. THANK YOU SIR!

(1) (Reply)

From Tsafe To Bakura = From Fry Pan To Fire / ATTENTION 2016 BATCH B Stream 1 & 2 / Nysc Batch B Stream 2 Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.