Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,143 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

America's Next Top Model- Aminat - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / America's Next Top Model- Aminat (8757 Views)

'america's Next Top Mode' Preview: The All-star Divas Are Back! / Project Runway And America's Next Top Model / America's Next Top Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

America's Next Top Model- Aminat by DisGuy: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2009
Hailing from Union, New Jersey is the 21-year-old Aminat Ayinde. As a student, she knows that she has to work hard and do whatever it takes to gain knowledge and experience in life. She made it as one of the 13 contestants on America’s Next Top Model Cycle 12, where she has to live together with other aspirants while competing for the grand prize. She has to undergo intense modeling challenges, from mastering the runway to finding the perfect stance for a fashion photo shoot.

The 13 hopefuls will undergo the scrutiny and tutelage of the business’ best: supermodel and host Tyra Banks, art director Jay Manuel, and a panel of elite judges consisting of supermodel Paulina Porizkova, photographer Nigel Barker and runway expert J. Alexander. Special guest judges will also be appearing throughout the season, closely evaluating which of the girls has what it takes to be America’s Next Top Model. The winner for this season will receive a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl, be taken under the wing of Elite Model Management, and appear on Seventeen magazine’s cover, along with a 6-page fashion spread. The transformation that these women shall embark on will not only demand their outer beauty, but also their inner splendor as well.
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2009
Ok.Cool grin
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by DisGuy: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2009
Anyone watching the current series? my dish is being transferred  

Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by DisGuy: 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2009
go sis!

Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2009
undecided
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by DisGuy: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2009
grrrr

Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by DisGuy: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2009
what you think?

Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by iice(f): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2009
I'm like 2 episodes behind but she's not in my top favorites. . .
She talks like a market woman sometimes grin
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2009
Dis Guy:

what you think?

undecided I don't kno. . . .she didn't hit me lik . . . WOW!
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by DisGuy: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhL6aTjEv2U&feature=related

if she doesn't win, i know she'll go very farrrrrrrrrrr, she's been doing it fr a while now on the side
plus she got/getting her degree last year/this year
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by Nnekie(f): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2009
She is pretty, but not versatile, she just doesn't know how to work it, she has height, beauty but it all doesn't come together somehow, surprised she has lasted this long
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by mohawkchic(f): 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2009
~ Not watching this series . .She's Gorgeous!. . love the pic with the paint on her . .
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by larayat(f): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2009
i tink i'll try watchin it wat time are dey showin it
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by Sissy3(f): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2009
she is definitely going to home next time.
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by janedoe(f): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2009
I like Aminat but she can be a bit of a bully sometimes but there's this chick,Natalee,she really gets on my nerves angry,she feels she's better than all the other girls cos she's from a wealthy family.
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by Nnekie(f): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2009
yeah natalie is definitely annoying, but she takes really nice pictures. Her attitude will work against her
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by iice(f): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2009
grin That girl, i don't like her either. . .

I love Flo's hair though. . .
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by spikedcylinder: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2009
Meh.
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by dae(f): 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2009
Aminatu grin
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2009
Nnekie:

She is pretty, but not versatile, she just doesn't know how to work it, she has height, beauty but it all doesn't come together somehow, surprised she has lasted this long

Agreed!

iice:

I'm like 2 episodes behind but she's not in my top favorites. . .
She talks like a market woman sometimes grin

Yup!
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by buttercop(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2009
if she's yoruba i won't be surprised that he talks like a market woman at times. some yoruba gals are like that. abeg no offense o
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2009
buttercop:

if she's yoruba i won't be surprised that he talks like a market woman at times. some yoruba gals are like that. abeg no offense o

where are your own girls, you retarded gay
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by DisGuy: 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2009
buttercop:

oloshi you shall never progress, say amen!!! fool
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2009
buttercop:

/\                               
                                     i
                                     i sad
           some people shaaaaaaaaaaaa. . . .
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by Nnekie(f): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2009
tyra about aminat 'she looks like a model, but she is not modelling' lol exactly!
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by janedoe(f): 1:28am On Apr 30, 2009
woohoo,miss I'm better than every one Natalie was sent home,yay! grin
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by janedoe(f): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2009
Oh Fo was sent home last night,I'm kinda sad,wish it were wats her name, the mature one.
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by iice(f): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2009
Cillia. . .i actually like her undecided

But both her and Fo just lost it at the photo shoot, like wth? undecided
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by janedoe(f): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2009
@ iice,yeah I think Celia is very stylish and admire her determination but I hate a snitch,she was my girl till she tried to get Tahlia kicked out instead of her pal  and the photoshot is another story, her best shot was really 'interesting',can only imagine what the not too good ones looked like grin
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by iice(f): 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2009
LOL i know, i think everyone started disliking her then. Besides, i didn't think Tahlia needed to be there. . .she's beautiful but the gurl has serious low confidence.

Funny how Aminat said, she's on time coz she's never on time. . .'I'm african so' grin
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by janedoe(f): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2009
yeah that was too funny smiley and Taliah needs to believe in herself more.
Re: America's Next Top Model- Aminat by boliatiepa: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2009
the girl looks like a lati or bilikisu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zee World Series Fan Thread / Phillipines: The Imortal Season Film / Download 9ja Movies In Avi Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.