Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Project Runway And America's Next Top Model - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Project Runway And America's Next Top Model (2484 Views)

'america's Next Top Mode' Preview: The All-star Divas Are Back! / America's Next Top Model- Aminat / America's Next Top Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Runway And America's Next Top Model by Epi: 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2009
If I say I'm not addicted to these shows, then I am a liar.

Heidi and Tyra = Soo sexy. That black girl looks like nayna(sp?)

http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/shows/project-runway

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/americas-next-top-model13

Who else addicted to these shows?
Re: Project Runway And America's Next Top Model by Gamine(f): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2009
Not addicted, but i like to watch them. Tyra Banks can be too much sometimes
Re: Project Runway And America's Next Top Model by iice(f): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2009
That black girl looks like nayna(sp?)

Nnenna. Bianca looks like her but with a shitty attitude.

I like the weird girl grin Bloody eyeball cheesy

Also the platinum blond girl (not Rae). She looks like the actress in My girl - has something to do with the 'bow' upper lip.

Haven't check out project runway yet. . .will catch up soon. Have to undecided
Re: Project Runway And America's Next Top Model by mohawkchic(f): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2009
[size=13pt]~I like both shows but i havent watched either in a while. . . [/size]
Re: Project Runway And America's Next Top Model by Epi: 4:46am On Sep 25, 2009
iice:

Nnenna. Bianca looks like her but with a shitty attitude.

undecided

thanks, I was far from the correct spelling.  I was scared for her but she did very well last night.

Tonight - Project Runway

To me, they send home the right desighner tonight.

Models of the runway (after project runway) I think Heidi change things up just to make sure Fatma (the African model) is eliminated.  None of the girls like fatma because they keep saying she is racist.  She keeps comparing Africa to America (lifestyle, behavior etc) and the models didn't like her for that.  I guess the truth hurts because she was telling the truth.  It was a set up. . .they change the rules tonight just to get rid of fatma.  Heidi is not nice. And even though she is married to a black man, she is not nice and racist in a smart way  angry
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~I like both shows but i havent watched either in a while. . . [/size]
You are missing out
Re: Project Runway And America's Next Top Model by mohawkchic(f): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2009
[size=13pt]~The good thing is even when one misses out of a series,one can always watch it after it's aired so I'll see if i have any of the shows are on my box set on Demand. . .catch up on what i'm missing out of  wink

~I actually stopped watching ANTM after the 10th series. . .if anything i think its PR i need to catch up on more. . never completed a series,i keep watching bits & bobs of series. . . .
[/size]
Re: Project Runway And America's Next Top Model by Epi: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2009
Re: Project Runway And America's Next Top Model by africhika(f): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2009
i really like project runway. it's better to see what's being designed.

ANTM is getting old and boring. this season is for short pple- seriously!? and the winners usu. don't go far.
Re: Project Runway And America's Next Top Model by missy2009: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2009
i love project runway
Re: Project Runway And America's Next Top Model by THEAMAKA(f): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2009
does anyone know when West Africa's Next Top Model is coming out?
the show is supposed to have filmed and been done by now.
why the hold up?

even on www.wafntm.com it says NOTHING!!
they did auditions in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt.
maybe the show is cancelled or production was suspended for now?   undecided

well anyway ive been looking forward to West Africa's (Nigeria's) Next Top Model for a while now.

Ghana has already done two season of their own show, i believe.
but i heard it was cancelled.

and what about Face of Africa? isnt that show back on? or soon to be back on?
Re: Project Runway And America's Next Top Model by muffins(f): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2009
I prefer America's Next Top Model anyday. cheesy cheesy
Re: Project Runway And America's Next Top Model by THEAMAKA(f): 1:59am On Oct 26, 2009
muffins:

I prefer America's Next Top Model anyday. cheesy cheesy
same here.
i dont get too excited from Project Runway, it actually puts me to sleep. lipsrsealed
Re: Project Runway And America's Next Top Model by muffins(f): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^Yeah me too, it's so boring. tongue
Re: Project Runway And America's Next Top Model by Epi: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2009
THE AMAKA:

same here.
i dont get too excited from Project Runway, it actually puts me to sleep. lipsrsealed
Really? well then you are not looking at Irina's design. She is the best of the best and in a class by herself. wink

@topic

It's clear that Althea's (episode 11) stole Iriana's sweater idea from episode 10, yet she denied it.

link = Episode 10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4es-k_4xqkY&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=8B6AFFA22E9D3679
pic = Episode 11

Last ANTM caused a stir, well read for yourself. Eddie Murphy joining Tyra on the finale? undecided

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/2009/10/30/2009-10-30_tyra_banks_puts_contestants_on_americas_next_top_model_in_blackface.html

(1) (Reply)

English Subtitle Indian Movie / Indian Films Are The Bomb! Check Out Jurm / Chioma Chukwuka Vs Maureen Solomon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.