Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Urgent Help Needed Pls - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent Help Needed Pls (552 Views)

Power Surge On Usb Modem, Urgent Help Needed / Urgent Help Is Needed Pls / Urgent Help Needed - My Laptop Ain't Booting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed Pls by val4sure(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
My laptop has been faulty for a while now,the laptop trips off whenever its been connected to the internet,when disconnected from the internet,it work perfectly ok,this has been happening for like a month now,I've consulted some laptop gurus,some told me to get another ba3,I've bought a new battery but the problem still persist,all these ordeal is making me sad..pls my fellow nairalanders,I need help/solution to tackle this problem,your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Pls its an acer laptop
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls by Alvanify(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Before the laptop trip off does it get hot around the place where the heat goes out from and around the keyboard?
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls by val4sure(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Alvanify:
Before the laptop trip off does it get hot around the place where the heat goes out from and around the keyboard?

Yes bro, the laptop gets hot sometimes,around the keyboard and also at the back,when it trips off the first time when using it,it will sometimes won't on until its been given a space out time like 2 minutes or so before it gets on.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls by Alvanify(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Alright the heat sink is block or the processor fan is not functioning well.
That is the issue and that is where work need to be done, 08188540927.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls by val4sure(m): 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Alvanify:
Alright the heat sink is block or the processor fan is not functioning well.
That is the issue and that is where work need to be done, 08188540927.

Tnx man..i really appreciate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Is Cancer To Nigerians. / Cable Television Support Services And Installations. / Help With Envy 14 Touch Smart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.