Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Mysterious Scorpion Bites Woman To Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mysterious Scorpion Bites Woman To Death (1062 Views)

Wizkid Finally Meets Drake At Scorpion Listening Party (Photos) / Lilian Larkai: "It's Wrong For A Woman To Claim Equality With A Man In Marriage" / Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Scorpion Bites Woman To Death by IamDaniella: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
[size=14pt]Mysterious Scorpion Bites Woman To Death[/size]

A woman in Enyi Igwe village, Ezzainyimagu community in Izzi local government area of Ebonyi State, Mrs Chinyere Mbam, was yesterday bitten to death by a mysterious scorpion.

Mbam was said to be returning from a wake-keep of her friend, Oge Ogashi, who passed on when she was bitten by the scorpion.

According to LEADERSHIP report, she was taken to a traditional healing home in the area for treatment and thereafter back to the husband’s home where she gave up the ghost when she could not respond to the treatment.

Her uncle, Mr Ishiali Ikwe, who confirmed her death to Leadership said the late Chinyere Mbam was trekking back home after attending a wake keep of her friend when she was bitten by a scorpion.

He noted that the woman had been co-habiting with one Stephen Mbam, for three years and their relationship has produced a child without the fulfillment of marriage rites which he said made the deceased family to put the burial on hold until Mbam performs preliminary traditional marriage on the deceased.

He further said...See more at: http://www.linjust.com/mysterious-scorpion-bites-woman-to-death.html

Re: Mysterious Scorpion Bites Woman To Death by HungerBAD: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Rest in Peace Lady.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Scorpion Bites Woman To Death by seunlayi(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
things are happening in Naija
Re: Mysterious Scorpion Bites Woman To Death by mrpatozky(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lord of host... .. Scorpion too dey do things cry
Re: Mysterious Scorpion Bites Woman To Death by prinsex(f): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
[quote author=HungerBAD post=38914538]Rest in Peace Lady.[/quote Amen O
Bt Wait O

Dis Is Nt Ordinary

Aye Ti Get E
Wel Pele O
Re: Mysterious Scorpion Bites Woman To Death by zinachidi(m): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
what is mysterious here? Scorpion bites do kill if not properly treated, she should have been taken to a hospital.. Who knows what she was given as ''traditional'' medicine, if it had any effect at all
Re: Mysterious Scorpion Bites Woman To Death by Tallesty1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
The medicine wey dey give am get NAFDAC No.?
Re: Mysterious Scorpion Bites Woman To Death by dizzydane(f): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nigerians can overhype stories sha... What is mysterious dere na....
Hehe is this not the snake story at fp or d snake leta changed to scorpion... Hmm now dats mysterious
Re: Mysterious Scorpion Bites Woman To Death by HungerBAD: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
[quote author=prinsex post=38914757][/quote]

I did my NYSC not far from there.

I use to kill an average of 2 Scorpions everyday in my room. These things will hide in the broom, hide everywhere in the room. I use to pull my iron bed to the middle of the room every night. And made sure my covering wrapper does not fall to the ground before sleeping.

There are lots of Scorpions in the Ebonyi/Enugu Rural Axis of the East.

Nothing strange about this death. Maybe the bite was not well treated.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Scorpion Bites Woman To Death by Dotwillis1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
. Courtesy of her village witches undecided...... Rip

(1) (Reply)

Davido Makes Nollywood Debut! / Stephanie Okereke Linus Welcomes Bouncing Baby Boy (See Her Tweet) / Don Jazzy's Dad Takes A Pic With His Very Cute Grandson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.