Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Don Jazzy's Dad Takes A Pic With His Very Cute Grandson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy's Dad Takes A Pic With His Very Cute Grandson (1052 Views)

Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma / Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go / Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy's Dad Takes A Pic With His Very Cute Grandson by viviangist6: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-AZ2aezDSUDs/VnumM0PzXKI/AAAAAAAHx2M/58OCXCLFyZA/s400/1.png[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-ULORl7qrcGY/Vnul_sig1oI/AAAAAAAHx2A/MXVnWtNhusE/s400/2.png[/img]

Don Jazzy's Father Don Collins , takes a lovely selfie with his cute Grandson , The cute lil man is the son of Don Jazzy's younger brother, James Collins, aka Jay Mavin. He's so handsome, see the lovely photo below.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/don-jazzys-dad-takes-a-selfie-with-his-very-cute-grandson

Cc; obinoscopy , lalasticlala
Re: Don Jazzy's Dad Takes A Pic With His Very Cute Grandson by viviangist6: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2015
grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy's Dad Takes A Pic With His Very Cute Grandson by Destined2win: 9:14am On Dec 24, 2015
viviangist6:
grin grin

stop shinning your 32

Re: Don Jazzy's Dad Takes A Pic With His Very Cute Grandson by funnynation(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2015
na oyibo?
Re: Don Jazzy's Dad Takes A Pic With His Very Cute Grandson by ellahzy(f): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2015
younger brother of Don Jazzy shocked

OK Jazzy u need to get married.. I know a lady
***continues Convo in whispers***
Re: Don Jazzy's Dad Takes A Pic With His Very Cute Grandson by Bigloaf: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2015
i dont no why nigeria alwayz like fake news. sometime ago i had that don jazzy dad die. now is alive, naija i beg owner stop the spreading of fake news.
Re: Don Jazzy's Dad Takes A Pic With His Very Cute Grandson by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2015
Bigloaf:
i dont no why nigeria alwayz like fake news. sometime ago i had that don jazzy dad die. now is alive, naija i beg owner stop the spreading of fake news.

It was Olamide's
Re: Don Jazzy's Dad Takes A Pic With His Very Cute Grandson by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2015
fine people

Re: Don Jazzy's Dad Takes A Pic With His Very Cute Grandson by captainflash(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2015
Bigloaf:

Re: Don Jazzy's Dad Takes A Pic With His Very Cute Grandson by Viktor1983(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2015
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Piers Morgan Tweets To Wish A Follower MERRY CHRISTMAS In Yoruba Language.... / Munachi Abii Looks Beautiful In A Turban (photos) / Temmie Ovwasa (ybnl First Lady) - Jabole Hd Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.