Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

What Is The Most Dreaded Exam You Have Ever Written? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Most Dreaded Exam You Have Ever Written? (724 Views)

For Jambites | Share Questions From Your Exam You Can Remember, To Help Others / Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Dreaded Exam You Have Ever Written? by Tobetoe(m): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Under normal circumstances we ought not to dread an examination, but various harsh measures put in place and the experiences we passed through and those fortold , it makes such an examination dreadful by all and sundry.
Maybe i havnt seen that so called, but for now the most dreaded exam i sat for,was FUTO post UTME . We sat for it ,the very first day. Due to some technical problem and pre-circulation of exam papers, the management couldnt curtail the problem at the time, and we eventually started the exam at 6:20pm ..the rest is story, cos i passed through supplementary and am in yr two now ........SHARE URS
Re: What Is The Most Dreaded Exam You Have Ever Written? by Jackeeh(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nursing and midwifery council examination. Registered Nurses( not auxiliary or quacks), will understand better.
Re: What Is The Most Dreaded Exam You Have Ever Written? by ikbnice(m): 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
T'was 2005 cowbell mathematics competition. That was the first time I went for an exam like that.
Re: What Is The Most Dreaded Exam You Have Ever Written? by kossyablaze(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
Degree exams UNN....Post-Utme UNN...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Dreaded Exam You Have Ever Written? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Pipe it up
Re: What Is The Most Dreaded Exam You Have Ever Written? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
ikbnice:
T'was 2005 cowbell mathematics competition. That was the first time I went for an exam like that.
Olympiads are crazy, man.
Too bad we don't have reputable collegiate Olympiads like Putnam in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Open University Students Call For Sack Of Vc,drag Managemenet To Efcc,icpc / Final Year Students Of The Unilag Still Awaits GST Makeup Examination. / 76% Of Science Students Will Fail This Simple Physics Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.