Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

A Man Got Divorced Barely 2 Months After His Wedding... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Man Got Divorced Barely 2 Months After His Wedding... (528 Views)

See How My Wrist Looks Like 5 Months After Wrist Fracture, Is It Normal? / Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. / Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man Got Divorced Barely 2 Months After His Wedding... by georgey2k(m): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
I could not believe this story till I ran into the guy recently at AY bar, Ogba Lagos.

A friend of mine told me her friend left her husband barely 2months after their wedding...

What was her reason?

The young man she got married to could not satisfy him on bed and she vowed never to
compromise her matrimonial pleasure...

so she had no other option than to abandon the man...

The man nearly lost his life until he found a solution to his problem...

Read the story here...
http://www.stayfithealthcare.com/premature/news/

Women and Size... I wonder oh

Re: A Man Got Divorced Barely 2 Months After His Wedding... by spidey77: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Smmmmt
Re: A Man Got Divorced Barely 2 Months After His Wedding... by spidey77: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mtcheeeeeewwwww

(1) (Reply)

Metallic Poisoning, Not Ebola Killed UNICAL Student–fg / Re: False Publication On Baby Gbadeyan And Ayodele Medical Centre / Shocking! Dangers Of Having Cockroaches Living In Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.