Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? (2519 Views)

Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? / Should A Married Woman Be A Bridesmaid? / Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:03am On Apr 27, 2009
ROFL!!! grin grin. . . .he will soon emerge oo. . . . .brace urself cheesy cheesy cheesy . . . . .BTW. . . . . .yes oo "whoot whoot"!!! grin grin
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 27, 2009
@Sissy/TOYOSI

Did anyone of you go for the MARCH OF DIMES walk?
If yes, how much? wink
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by Sissy3(f): 1:11am On Apr 27, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

@Sissy/TOYOSI

If yes, how much? wink

i felled from a tree so i couldnt walk grin grin

probably gonna donate money to them at kmart

did you?
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 27, 2009
I was outta town, rem.

Would have loved to go. [b]They [/b]told me that they went in groups.

Better dnt wish for bad thing, young lady grin grin
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:15am On Apr 27, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

@Sissy/TOYOSI

If yes, how much? wink

OMGGGG!!!!. . . .babes, now thas one i shoulnt have missed for real. . . . .i mean its for a real good cause. . . . . embarassed embarassed, then again school stress!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

did u get to watch it though since u missed it?? smiley

LOL!! @ sissy!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 27, 2009
No, I came back like 2 hrs ago undecided undecided

You ppl, ko da o.

You both missed the MDA cause and this one?

I hope you feel bad angry tongue tongue
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by Sissy3(f): 1:27am On Apr 27, 2009
thats y i'm going to donate since i couldnt walk embarassed embarassed

i didnt even have chance to attend the denim day thing sef angry angry

did u?
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 27, 2009
LOL. . . .if it makes you sleep at night angry tongue tongue
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:31am On Apr 27, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

No, I came back like 2 hrs ago undecided undecided

You ppl, ko da o.

You both misses the MDA cause and this one?

I hope you feel bad angry tongue tongue

welcome back oo!! wink. . . .i sure do. . .like sissy i'll have to find some way to compensate for my not being able to attend!!cry cry
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 27, 2009
TOYOSI20:

welcome back oo!! wink. . . .i sure do. . .like sissy i'll have to find some way to compensate for my not being able to attend!!cry cry
awwwww wink wink wink
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by Hauwa1: 3:51am On Apr 27, 2009
fresh soup/fresh stew daily ko, old soup ni.

the man has a secret agenda . . . abeg, tell the woman not to bother herself. let her cook giant pot of stew/ giant pot of soup and put for inside cupboard for daily warming.

being a full time housewife does not mean she has to cook food from scratch daily.

naija man sef with style grin
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by Oxone(m): 4:02am On Apr 27, 2009
this is crap. whats refrigerator for eh
dont buy the idea of a housewife cos the idle mind they say is the devils workshop
the woman should work (agreement or not) so that when the man starts to mess up, she can take care of herself & kids
people just let little things end their marriage
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by invisible2(m): 6:34am On Apr 27, 2009
Must the man mess up? Supposing the man stays loyal and supports her housewife status till the end? Must she work, I mean, some men cant bear the though of knowing his wife is answering 'sir' to another man all in the name of working.
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by ohla(f): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2009
am sorry if i might sound a little harsh, What is a full definition of a full time house wife?Cook,Cleaner,Baby Making Machine etc.,so she sud av tot hard b4 wanting to be a full time house wife the guy has the right to demand for his freshly made pot of soup.And can sum1 pls tell me wat she will be doing wit her time?like we all know an idle mind, ,so let her either get a job, get a cook or suck it up and follow the agreed upon rules.I am of the opinion of u sud neva start what u can neva finish. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by victorazy(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2014
adeyemik:
An happy marriage is tending towards hitting the rock because the wife says it is too stressful but the man no she must provide it.

This is a couple where the husband work while the wife is a full time house wife. The husband is used to taking daily prepared fresh soup when he gets back from the office and the wife have been doing it religious. Of a sudden the wife started complaining that she can't be making it everyday that it is too stressful while the husband insisted that she must cook it for him.

The man's argument is that she is a full time house wife, and everything needed to making the soup are already bought and refrigerated (she need not go to the market), the children school is just 10 minutes drive away from their house, yet the wife is saying she can't do such again.

Dear forumites, why could this woman be complaining and the husband insisting?

She is making it for another man out there behind you when u r at work undecided
Never trust woman...
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by mutter(f): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2014
The woman is looking for trouble. The way to a man`s heart is still through his stomach.
When the man get´s tempted to eat outside she should not complain.
I cook fresh food almost every day for my husband even when I work full time. Sometimes I come home (very rare) and he has cooked . Sometimes he agrees to eat left overs from the day before, but I know he loves fresh food and when everything is already in the fridge it doesn`t take time at all.
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 23, 2014
I don't understand why she is complaining.
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by bukatyne(f): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2014
mutter:
The woman is looking for trouble. The way to a man`s heart is still through his stomach.
I cook fresh food almost every day for my husband even when I work full time. Sometimes I come home (very rare) and he has cooked . Sometimes he agrees to eat left overs from the day before, but I know he loves fresh food and when everything is already in the fridge it doesn`t take time at all.

Fresh food is different from fresh food

I can make Yam and eggs (it is fresh) and cook Ogbono soup for one day after work (it is still fresh) or heat up Okro from the fridge and make hot amala (All na fresh)

carefreewannabe:
I don't understand why she is complaining.

I wanted to go the route she agreed to be a housefrau and get on with it but she might have been forced/blackmailed to be an HW by hubby and now she is tired and bored. Truth is not all HW are happy about it.

It is an old thread and they definitely must have sorted out the issue or gone their seperate ways.

LOL! @ fresh soup daily!

Cook Ogbono for one meal, Okra for one meal, Stew for one night....

Phew!

I imagine hubby is on break and he wants rice, stew and dodo in the morning, eba and Okra in the afternoon, pounded yam and Egusi @ night!

Omo, na gobe

HOWEVER,

If she chose the life, she should stick with it

2 Likes

Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 23, 2014
mutter:

Off cause you do, and she should too. If her husband goes and brings HIV as a reward for not making him fresh soup daily he is fully justified. These women too like " trouble ".

3 Likes

Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
bukatyne:

Fresh food is different from fresh food

I can make Yam and eggs (it is fresh) and cook Ogbono soup for one day after work (it is still fresh) or heat up Okro from the fridge and make hot amala (All na fresh)

I wanted to go the route she agreed to be a housefrau and get on with it but she might have been forced/blackmailed to be an HW by hubby and now she is tired and bored. Truth is not all HW are happy about it.

It is an old thread and they definitely must have sorted out the issue or gone their seperate ways.

LOL! @ fresh soup daily!

Cook Ogbono for one meal, Okra for one meal, Stew for one night....

Phew!

I imagine hubby is on break and he wants rice, stew and dodo in the morning, eba and Okra in the afternoon, pounded yam and Egusi @ night!

Omo, na gobe

HOWEVER,

If she chose the life, she should stick with it

Maybe you are right. smiley
We don't know the full dimension of the problem.
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by bukatyne(f): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Maybe you are right. smiley
We don't know the full dimension of the problem.

OP just dropped story and ran off angry

Thread is older than some people on NL anyways

I want to prepare banga soup from Christmas and I imagine cooking this for just one night angry lipsrsealed undecided even though hubby offered to wash/extract the juice from the palm kernel cheesy
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
bukatyne:

OP just dropped story and ran off angry

Thread is older than some people on NL anyways

I want to prepare banga soup from Christmas and I imagine cooking this for just one night angry lipsrsealed undecided even though hubby offered to wash/extract the juice from the palm kernel cheesy

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have been cooking and baking since Saturday and have been in the kitchen since the early hours. wink
Sweetheart will do some cooking after Christmas. By that time I will not go any close to the kitchen. I am getting fat. shocked
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by bukatyne(f): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have been cooking and baking since Saturday and have been in the kitchen since the early hours. wink
Sweetheart will do some cooking after Christmas. By that time I will not go any close to the kitchen. I am getting fat. shocked

Just want to start today

Company didnot close for Christmas and i am going to work tomorrow (though half day and it's so gonna be half work finished or not grin) so gats to do shopping today and start something

Wanted to bake cake but it seems I will just have to repent from the thought grin and sin again during new year cheesy cheesy cheesy

Christmas.. Official season of getting fact

Thank God RCCG has a fasting program by Feb lipsrsealed
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
bukatyne:

Just want to start today

Company didnot close for Christmas and i am going to work tomorrow (though half day and it's so gonna be half work finished or not grin) so gats to do shopping today and start something

Wanted to bake cake but it seems I will just have to repent from the thought grin and sin again during new year cheesy cheesy cheesy

Christmas.. Official season of getting fact

Thank God RCCG has a fasting program by Feb lipsrsealed

I am in a more comfortable position, my last day at work was on Friday but we are so many on Christmas that the cooking does not seem to come to an end.

This is truly the official season of getting fat and my dancing school closed on Friday for the Christmas break to make it worse. I will suffer in the New Year. undecided

Anyway, for now, let's enjoy Christmas. cheesy cheesy smiley

Happy Christmas to you and your family. Stay healthy. kiss kiss
Re: Why Could This Woman Be Complaining? by bukatyne(f): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am in a more comfortable position, my last day at work was on Friday but we are so many on Christmas that the cooking does not seem to come to an end.

This is truly the official season of getting fat and my dancing school closed on Friday for the Christmas break to make it worse. I will suffer in the New Year. undecided

Anyway, for now, let's enjoy Christmas. cheesy cheesy smiley

Happy Christmas to you and your family. Stay healthy. kiss kiss

Thanks dear and you too cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph / Is This Normal? / Scary And Mysterious Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.