Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Tecno Camon C8 Gold Colour For Sale In Central Area Of Abuja - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Gold Colour For Sale In Central Area Of Abuja (2367 Views)

MTN4G: Cow Painted MTN Colour (Photo) / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon C8 Gold Colour For Sale In Central Area Of Abuja by setsol: 7:02am On Oct 13, 2015
TWO WEEKS OLD TECNO CAMON C8 FOR SALE IN CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT ABUJA, ITS IN GOOD CONDITION AND THE ACCESSORIES AND PACK US STILL AVAILABLE, CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER FOR MORE INFO 08066499286 OR WHATSAPP

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Gold Colour For Sale In Central Area Of Abuja by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2015
so soon? when did you buy it that you want to sell it? or it does not perform to your expectations
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Gold Colour For Sale In Central Area Of Abuja by ibrokola(m): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2015
elijah2u:
so soon? when did you buy it that you want to sell it? or it does not perform to your expectations
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Gold Colour For Sale In Central Area Of Abuja by CARLOSZ: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2015
Just tell us what the fault is so we too can beware.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Gold Colour For Sale In Central Area Of Abuja by frediech(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2015
The very reason y I will never rush to buy any new realesed phone till 2 months of others usage
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Gold Colour For Sale In Central Area Of Abuja by setsol: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2015
Lolz, nothing is wrong with the phone, I just want to add money to pay for one iPhone 6 that a friend of mine want to
sell

(1) (Reply)

My Tecno W3 Not Charging Even After Repairing It At Calcare / Top 10 Free Music Download Apps For Android / Sweet Guys; Which Phone Would You Recommend Under 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.