Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

My Tecno W3 Not Charging Even After Repairing It At Calcare - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno W3 Not Charging Even After Repairing It At Calcare (2372 Views)

My Android Phone Is Always Charging Even When Unplugged / Any Advice Please...calcare Has Seized My Phone And Receipt / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tecno W3 Not Charging Even After Repairing It At Calcare by Oluwaseydex(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hello guys,
My techno w3 was working fine for 4 months until last month when it stopped charging. I took it to the point of purchase and it was taken to calcare for the board to be changed.
After waiting for 2weeks,I got the phone and tested the phone and to my amazement still the same issue.I took it back to where I got I and I was told its the battery. Now have gotten a new follow come battery still am experiencing the same issue.Am frustrated and tired,any body with a lasting solution
Re: My Tecno W3 Not Charging Even After Repairing It At Calcare by bamdly(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
we sell new age destop charger
Re: My Tecno W3 Not Charging Even After Repairing It At Calcare by kanfixng: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: My Tecno W3 Not Charging Even After Repairing It At Calcare by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oluwaseydex:
Hello guys,
My techno w3 was working fine for 4 months until last month when it stopped charging. I took it to the point of purchase and it was taken to calcare for the board to be changed.
After waiting for 2weeks,I got the phone and tested the phone and to my amazement still the same issue.I took it back to where I got I and I was told its the battery. Now have gotten a new follow come battery still am experiencing the same issue.Am frustrated and tired,any body with a lasting solution
Hi @Oluwaseydex Our apologies for the inconvenience you've experienced. Kindly forward your Phone Number & name to our mail.
Re: My Tecno W3 Not Charging Even After Repairing It At Calcare by Boscojugunu(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oluwaseydex:
Hello guys,
desist from buying all this low quality china phone
Re: My Tecno W3 Not Charging Even After Repairing It At Calcare by scarycuteface(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sorry for the inconveniences. Send a mail to them as carlcareopebi has said. They should be able to offer a solution.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno CX Vs Infinix Note 4 Pro Comparison ( You Be The Judge ) / Xiaomi Redmi S2 Specification / Google Music Player or Sportify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.