Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Easily Edit Your Pdf Files On Dropbox Though Adobe App - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Easily Edit Your Pdf Files On Dropbox Though Adobe App (702 Views)

How To Merge Multiple PDF Files Into One On Mac ? / Dropbox Public Folders Will Soon Become Private Folders For Basic Users / A Must Read: How To Convert PDF Files To Excel.take These Easy Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easily Edit Your Pdf Files On Dropbox Though Adobe App by aragon4realz(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Dropbox got cozy with Microsoft Office back in the spring, offering a way to easily edit files stored in its cloud-based repository. Now, Dropbox is getting friendly with Adobe Document Cloud, too. More specifically, the company is playing nice with Adobe Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader to serve up quick and easy access to edit PDF documents. Once you connect your Dropbox account with the Adobe apps, you’ll be able to pull in files without leaving the app. What’s more, when you’re browsing files in Dropbox, you’ll have the option to open a PDF in the appropriate Adobe app to edit, e-sign, comment and markup the file as needed. And as you might expect, no matter how you open the document or which device you’re using, everything automatically syncs in Dropbox across desktop and mobile. PDFs are by far the most common file format stored with the could-driven storage service,and now its improving the workflow for power users. The new functionality goes live on the desktop today with iOS integration arriving “in the coming months.” Android users can expect to employ the PDF-editing workflow next year.

http://sweetnoisenaija.com/easily-edit-your-pdf-files-on-dropbox-though-adobe-app/
Re: Easily Edit Your Pdf Files On Dropbox Though Adobe App by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2015
I love it simply because u can access the tools you need from your desktop, browser, or mobile device. And finish your work in record time, every time.

1 Like

Re: Easily Edit Your Pdf Files On Dropbox Though Adobe App by aragon4realz(m): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2015
danjumakolo:
I love it simply because u can access the tools you need from your desktop, browser, or mobile device. And finish your work in record time, every time.

you're absolutely right...that's the best part of it
Re: Easily Edit Your Pdf Files On Dropbox Though Adobe App by alexbacker: 7:45am On Jul 20, 2021
Thank you for the share! maybe I will need this toll one day because I work with pdf files very often. I am an accountant and we send our reports in pdf. But most of the time I need just to split or merge some pages of the pdf files. That is why for now https://pdfchef.com/merge-pdf.html is enough for me. I recommend it for easy tasks.

(1) (Reply)

Science Gravitation Teaser: Weight, Is This Possible? / Vmware Vsphere Training In Nigeria / A Snake Killed By My Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.