Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics (37124 Views)

Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him / Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) / Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by ebosie11(f): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2953764_img552728129_jpeg56d7054e48d7a91107153947bb24cff4
Yesterday Limpopo crooner Kcee posted The above before and after makeup pics of a woman on Instagram and thanked God for a new face in his life. He captioned it:

''Thank you lord for a new face in my life. have a great week and God bless you all #talkanddo please do you know her? Lol''

This did not go well with him as some of his fans attacked him.Some even unfollowed  him because of the pics.

One follower said to him''we accepted you with your bleaching and all and yet you judge someone..''

See what his fans said below:

https://instagram.com/p/8u-yN-xK-3/?taken-by=iam_kcee

1 Share

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by ebosie11(f): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2015
More

1 Share

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by chocolateme(f): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2015
We all know from day one that KC bu animanu..
The owner of that picture should sue him. I am not in support of his juvenile deliquent attitude. He should find a way to make it right or find a way to get to meet the woman and personally apologize. To me Kc looks like this..MEAN very MEAN

FTC
Chocolate cream

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by ebosie11(f): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2015
ebosie11:
More
More

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by ernesty20(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2015
Blame the ladies for using make up
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by ClassCaptain(m): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2015
Nigerians are Hypocrites....!!!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Tallesty1(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2015
Take a good look at the pictures of the ladies that commented.

Noticed all the makeups on their face?

Now tell me why they should support KC?

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by benedictnsi(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2015
Nigerians don't take nonsense...... Be you "celebrity" or "celeb ndi iti"......

But the truth is that, Kcee was kinda right...... He didn't really blast make up. He used it to thank God for changing his life but those makeup addicts started revealing their identity by insulting him.... Because they think with their anus

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Dezzx(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2015
When kettle is calling pot black.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 13, 2015
What's their business with whatever kcee posts on his IG page? undecided

Truly, kcee made sense with what he said concerning that pics!

What horror! grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by kikies(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2015
a brother can't air his views again mtchew.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by baski92(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2015
In olamide voice " useless fellow
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Mologi(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2015
This is not surprising to me because most of those yabbing are ladies,so they must spewing rubbish.
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by danakins(m): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2015
f*ck kcee. Can he show his own before and after? With those bleaching cream.
I can bet it he will have two colours ( black and yellow). That I call coke and fanta

4 Likes

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by djeezy(m): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2015
Women be deceiving us with make up. Fraud!!! KC you're a public figure, shouldn't have put that pic on your page.

4 Likes

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Ahmadie(m): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2015
FTC stuff i am solid behind KCEE why wont you remain natural african after you don go bleach the thing con spoil ur skin na him u dey cover up with make up, and those yabbing KCee are birds of the same feather abeg no send them Na so them be abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by naijaboiy: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2015
All I see are HYPOCRITES!

All of THEM! undecided
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by naijaboiy: 8:43am On Oct 13, 2015
chocolateme:
We all know from day one that KC bu animanu..
The owner of that picture should sue him. I am not in support of his juvenile deliquent attitude. He should find a way to make it right or find a way to get to meet the woman and personally apologize. To me Kc looks like this..
What is this one saying?

"Juvenile delinquency"

"He should apologise"

"She should sue him"

All because of a simple instagram picture he posted. How about comedians who have done worse? undecided

I'm sure you are one of the make-up crew. See as you put the matter for your head like Gala. undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by chocolateme(f): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

What is this one saying?

"Juvenile delinquency"

"He should apologise"

"She should sue him"

All because of a simple instagram picture he posted. How about comedians who have done worse? undecided

I'm sure you are one of the make-up crew. See as you put the matter for your head like Gala. undecided
your resentment went too far based on the fact that it was Kc I referred to not u, I don't think he asked u to wage war against Nairalanders on his behalf. Unless you are seeking for his notice. You are quoting me right now because she is not your sister.
Again if you observe the comments directed at him by his followers, you will see that none of them were fighting each other just to be on the good side of KC. Everyone kept their opinions to themselves in a matured cool. So naijaBOI, take it easy before you and your mb becomes exhausted on this thread as many people will chastise him too and you can't "quote" everyone. They did not post the thread here for you to start insulting all the Nairalanders, KC fetched ant infested firewood now lizards has become his visitors. Live with it.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by naijaboiy: 8:56am On Oct 13, 2015
chocolateme:
your resentment went too far based on the fact that it was Kc I referred to not u, I don't think he asked u to wage war against Nairalanders on his behalf. Unless you are seeking for his notice. You are quoting me right now because she is not your sister.
Again if you observe the comments directed at him by his followers, you will see that none of them were fighting each other just to be on the good side of KC. Everyone kept their opinions to themselves in a matured cool. So naijaBOI, take it easy before you and your mb becomes exhausted on this thread as many people will chastise him too and you can't "quote" everyone. They did not post the thread here for you to start insulting all the Nairalanders, KC fetched ant infested firewood now lizards has become his visitors. Live with it.
No put the matter for your head like gala.

Simple! undecided

12 Likes

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by LieDetector(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2015
This is what I see as an overt attempt to defame one's persona. The lady in question can make some bulks outta this shittt.

Opportunity they say comes but once cheesy
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Sommyangel(f): 9:52am On Oct 13, 2015
Lemme go and picmix his before and after pix.. Silly dude

2 Likes

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by montezz(f): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2015
chocolateme:
Take 5!

24 Likes

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2015
LieDetector:
This is what I see as an overt attempt to defame one's persona. The lady in question can make some bulks outta this shittt.
Make some bulks outta whose _shit? Because he posted a picture on instagram?. ........ You must be a joker. grin

By the way, I hope you know what 'defamation' means and you might wanna point out how the lady would use the 'defamation' charge to get the quick bulk from Kcee.

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by joseph1832(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Of course, Nigerian girls will always insult you whenever you speak the truth, especially when it has to do with the way they look.
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by Lincoln275(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by tiamiyukunle69(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hypocrisy at its peak
Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by sandrajazmin(f): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
See who is mocking sm1
Iv always sd d day il start listenin 2 his song is d day he'l hav a before n after beat..(change beat)

Meanwhile hez neva askd hmself y hez always d no1 artist 2 be blasted nd y peeps dont blast d likes of 2baba n don jazzy

Small tn dey vex me ooo

Mtcheeww

3 Likes

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by ellahzy(f): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
too bad ...too bad

meanwhile Nairalanders today is not my birthday.

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by ammyluv2002(f): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
montezz:

Take 5!
Noo! She suppose take 10 sef...

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Fans Blast Him On Instagram For Mocking Woman's B4 & After Makeup Pics by broxymall(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
i couldnt help but laugh at the pix.. you do make up, yet it will still wash away, mehn

Get your Casio Edifice here.. visit my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kunle Afod Shows Off His Family(photos) / Odunlade Adekola Releases Pre-birthday Photos . / Powede Eniola Awujo False Identity: 'Media Has Tagged Me What I'm Not'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.