Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Check Out This Photo Of A Selfie Spoon,and Yes I Said Selfie Spoon!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Check Out This Photo Of A Selfie Spoon,and Yes I Said Selfie Spoon!! (903 Views)

Who Needs A Selfie Stick When You've Got A Coca-cola Smart Bottle ? (photos) / TECNO Camon C9: See The New Selfie “king / Top 10 Best Selfie Apps For Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Photo Of A Selfie Spoon,and Yes I Said Selfie Spoon!! by ageraGT: 8:16am On Oct 13, 2015
Gone are the days of eating a delicious breakfast and none of your friends not knowing about it. Here’s a thing of joy for all you social butterflies – a selfie spoon, which is actually a selfie stick with a spoon attached on one end. With the help of this stick, you can put your cameraphone on a 30 inch (76.2 cm) pole attached to your eating implement and can do both the act of eating and posting it on the web in a flash!

Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Selfie Spoon,and Yes I Said Selfie Spoon!! by Mologi(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2015
Sick+madness
Pls fellow sum up
Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Selfie Spoon,and Yes I Said Selfie Spoon!! by ozy4christ(f): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2015
Making sense

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Selfie Spoon,and Yes I Said Selfie Spoon!! by ezeonline2(m): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2015
Watin we no go see,soon we go see selfie sponge case lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Selfie Spoon,and Yes I Said Selfie Spoon!! by johnydon22(m): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2015
Saw this on twitter. . . the selfie madness is getting out of hand.. soon expect.

Selfie plate
selfie pot
selfie shirt
selfie trouser
selfie bra
selfie pant

in fact selfie everything. . . How dah fvck is someone supposed to eat with a spoon as long as that not to talk of your phone weighing down on the other side

You will need to grab the spoon with all you might. . . That kind suffering no be for me.

Just use my hand give myself work say i deh eat.. angry

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Selfie Spoon,and Yes I Said Selfie Spoon!! by greatwaters: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2015
HE WHO EATS WITH THE DEVIL USES A LONG SPOON
Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Selfie Spoon,and Yes I Said Selfie Spoon!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
greatwaters:
HE WHO EATS WITH THE DEVIL USES A LONG SPOON
grin grin grin
Re: Check Out This Photo Of A Selfie Spoon,and Yes I Said Selfie Spoon!! by sinaj(f): 12:21am On Oct 15, 2015
wot of us wey de use hand eat nau

(1) (Reply)

Drone Piloting / Here Is The Homtom HT70 Smartphone With 10000 Mah Battery Capacity / Emus4u Cydia Tweak Installation Without Jailbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.