Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Got A Problem With Your Phone? Enter Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Got A Problem With Your Phone? Enter Here (615 Views)

Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / You Think Say You Sabi Phone??? Enter Here / Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Problem With Your Phone? Enter Here by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2015
My Name is Kelvin Ogwu. I'm a blogger and I've been writing (and reviewing) smartphones for some years now.

If you have any issues with your phone / You want to get a new phone but don't know what to buy , you can leave a comment below and I will assist you in anyway i can..

Meanwhile you should read my article on buying a new smartphone :

http://androidportalng.com/smartphone-buying-tips/
Re: Got A Problem With Your Phone? Enter Here by falcon01: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2015
ok
Re: Got A Problem With Your Phone? Enter Here by buchisom1(m): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2015
How can i unroot my Innjoo one smartphone...
Re: Got A Problem With Your Phone? Enter Here by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2015
can you help me with am the details I need on custom rom
Re: Got A Problem With Your Phone? Enter Here by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
buchisom1:
How can i unroot my Innjoo one smartphone...

There are so many android apps for this.

Personally I use Super user app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noshufou.android.su&hl=en)

Want another option?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.universal.unroot
Re: Got A Problem With Your Phone? Enter Here by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
sexfabregas:
can you help me with am the details I need on custom rom

For which phone?
Re: Got A Problem With Your Phone? Enter Here by oafowowe(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
BA II Plus Texas Instrument Calculator available for CIS and CFA candidates.
Call Deji on 08183993936 for your request.

1 Share

Re: Got A Problem With Your Phone? Enter Here by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mrkelv:

For which phone?
tecno h7. Meanwhile my phone is rooted already. I entered a site which brought about a bug on my phone. I decided to reboot it. But it just showed the tecno logo and kept on booting for hours. Even after i did the normal vol up + pwer key. A technician said i have to flash it to return it to normal. But before i consent to it i need pro advice from you sir. Is flashing going to solve the problem?

Note: when i plug the phone to power it still charges very well while it off. But it just cant get past the booting stage
Re: Got A Problem With Your Phone? Enter Here by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
sexfabregas:

tecno h7. Meanwhile my phone is rooted already. I entered a site which brought about a bug on my phone. I decided to reboot it. But it just showed the tecno logo and kept on booting for hours. Even after i did the normal vol up + pwer key. A technician said i have to flash it to return it to normal. But before i consent to it i need pro advice from you sir. Is flashing going to solve the problem?

Note: when i plug the phone to power it still charges very well while it off. But it just cant get past the booting stage

Your phone is Bricked sir. Yes , Flashing will solve the problem.

Take it to any carlcare office around you. They will fix it for free. Or charge you 1k at most.
Re: Got A Problem With Your Phone? Enter Here by mhoyin(m): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hi,I rooted my phone some months back but recently my network goes on and off,what can be the problem
Re: Got A Problem With Your Phone? Enter Here by Segadem(m): 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
i have two problematics phones, one does not see SD card while the second one is having software issue because both the wifi and the Bluetooth are not working
Re: Got A Problem With Your Phone? Enter Here by buchisom1(m): 6:57am On Oct 14, 2015
Mrkelv:

There are so many android apps for this.

Personally I use Super user app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noshufou.android.su&hl=en)

Want another option? I ve try using superuser and it keep telling me to update binary and whn i try updating binary it force close

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.universal.unroot
is der no oda way to get dis app part frm playstore

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Deactivate This Plan / Where To Buy Infinix Hot Note Pro Charger In Uyo? / Please How Do I Change My Tecno N7 Imei To BB Imei?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.